NBA 2024 NBA Postseason

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Nuggets up decisively so far. Almost HT. I hope the Wolves put together a great 2nd half. It would be disappointing to get blown out in G7.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
I don’t disagree with your feelings against Knicks fans. I can say the same about 49ers fans and their suffering. But I really just wanted to see a heated rivalry because we all know the history between NY and Boston. I mean let’s be honest, who gives a shit about Indiana?
Well Boston and Indy can fight about how whose identity revolves around Larry Bird more.

Reactions: Voight

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
The series has been crazy. Feels like each team keeps taking turns beating the snot outta each other.
I don’t think Minn is going to win this one unless Ant gets more aggressive. He can’t keep dishing to his team-mates. Even if there’s traffic, try to at least draw the foul and get to the line.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
I don’t think Minn is going to win this one unless Ant gets more aggressive. He can’t keep dishing to his team-mates. Even if there’s traffic, try to at least draw the foul and get to the line.
I'm feeling the same way atm. Sucks but the game isn't over yet. Ant does need to start taking the game on his own if the Wolves want a chance in hell at a comeback here.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Denver is not getting anything from Porter or Gordon. Actually, they’re not getting much of anything from anyone other than Murray and Jokic.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Denver has been f***ing pathetic

All the players looking for Jokic to do everything and he has not looked great tonight

No one stepping up

This is over

Nuggets completely falling apart now

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
T-Wolves straight ripped this away. I don’t know that they will win this year but at least going forward they are now a team that should think they should be able to.

Reactions: Voight and trostol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad