28. CAR - Leo Sahlin Wallenius
29. CGY - Charlie Elick
30. PHI - Trevor Connelly
31. DAL - Yegor Surin
32. NYR - John Mustard

Last edited:

spfan

May 4, 2009
I do love Buium, but that would be a very redundant pick for Anaheim.

Reactions: Rooch

StrawHatEklund

Apr 16, 2024
San Jose
Really hoping one of the top 6 defenseman is available at 14. Don’t really want a one dimensional Eiserman. Rather we trade up 2-3 spots if we could grab a D than draft him.

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
Really hoping one of the top 6 defenseman is available at 14. Don’t really want a one dimensional Eiserman. Rather we trade up 2-3 spots if we could grab a D than draft him.
i feel every fan base hopes their team passes on eiserman and still he gets mocked in the lottery. i could see him to be the faller of the draft.

Reactions: Xirik

Doublechin

Jun 23, 2013
Scott Wheeler seemed to indicate that's he's in the convo for Anaheim along with Levshunov and Silyaev, figured the SoCal connection might help there but obviously it's just a mock and a prediction

Grinner

May 31, 2022
i feel every fan base hopes their team passes on eiserman and still he gets mocked in the lottery. i could see him to be the faller of the draft.
True enough
The Sharks already have Eklund and Musty to one day occupy their top 6 LW.
MBN on the other hand would be tailored made for our vacancies on their top 6 at RW

IronMarshal

Mar 7, 2002
Langhorne, PA
Visit site
Ideal situation there for Philly. Dickinson and Catton sitting there. I’d take Caton, but it would be hard. Connelly at 30 would be a steal. It would also make not taking Catton less painful. Dickinson is just what they need as is Catton/ Connelly.

Doublechin

Jun 23, 2013
Ideal situation there for Philly. Dickinson and Catton sitting there. I’d take Caton, but it would be hard. Connelly at 30 would be a steal. It would also make not taking Catton less painful. Dickinson is just what they need as is Catton/ Connelly.
Crazy because I actually have Dickinson way closer to my top 5 but could see scenarios where he falls due to teams preferring the RD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad