OT: 2024 MLB Thread

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Went to the Red Bulls vs nycfc game tonight at citi field. Going out there f***ing sucks, place is a bit of a dump too. Don't know how any of you Mets fans actually deal with going out there on a regular basis. The drive was an absolute nightmare to and from the place (it would have taken way longer to take public transportation there so I was never doing that in the first place)

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Went to the Red Bulls vs nycfc game tonight at citi field. Going out there f***ing sucks, place is a bit of a dump too. Don't know how any of you Mets fans actually deal with going out there on a regular basis. The drive was an absolute nightmare to and from the place (it would have taken way longer to take public transportation there so I was never doing that in the first place)
Agree with the getting there part. I live close the the PA border in NJ and it takes me over 3 hours sometimes to get there. I've gotten to Nats Park in DC faster from my house than Citi Field before. It's f***in brutal.

I disagree on it being a dump though. It has its flaws, but it's a nice ballpark aside from being the home of a dumpster fire team. It blows Yankee Stadium out of the water, if I'm being honest. But is well below Pitt, Baltimore, and San Diego.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad