Golf: 2024 Masters Tournament - Scottie 'Tiger' Scheffler Edition

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
It was always Scottie.

Shaky start today. Then just obliterates the field with birdies on 8,9,10,13,14,16 while everyone else makes mistakes.

He is so far the best player in the world it is impressive. W,W,2nd,W in his last 4 starts.

Unbelievable.

Reactions: Romang67

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
Gotta be one of the most disappointing Sunday back-9s in a while. Like, the drama evaporated instantly. Lame.

Have to appreciate the level Scottie has reached. Just vaporized the field tee-to-green. So that's 1-1-T2-1 for him since switching to that mallet putter. Gulp.

Ludvig looks a lot like younger, slightly better Hovland - same strengths and weaknesses. Such fun watching him play. Europe's got a hell of a Ryder Cup core with them plus Rory/Rahm.

Reactions: DueDiligence

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
So happy the Big Golfer fell out of it and I didn't have to see him Sunday. Can't stand Bryson.

Scottie is...inevitable. So damn steady.

The NLU guys gargling Homa's balls all week actually made me root against him, which I hate because I think Homa's a beauty. I get he's buddies with the NLY guys but have some objectivity. KVV talking about tearing up watching Max is embarrassing.

Aberg is coming to burn down your villages.

Say Hey Kid

War, children, it's just a shot away
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
58 year old Olazabal beat Koepka and Rahm. So much for only playing 3 rounds. I don't want LIV golfers representing the US, but not for ethical reasons, they're not used to playing 4 rounds.

• Haha
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad