2024 GM Games WJC Pool

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Standard WJC Pool format. We have a record 14 GMs!

Each team will consist of 8 players:
4 Forwards
2 Defenders
1 Utility Skater
1 Goaltender

Scoring is as follows:
Forward Goal = 2 points
Forward Assist = 1 point
Defender Goal = 3 points
Defender Assist = 1 point
Skater Hat Trick = 5 extra points
Goalie Win = 3 points
Goalie Shutout = 2 extra points
Goalie Save = .1 points

The goalie save points are new - this is due to the number of GMs we have. There are more GMs than starting goaltenders, so this should help to alleviate some of the disparity.

This format is FINAL. If you don't like it, you don't have to participate.

The clock will begin tomorrow, Tuesday the 19th, at 10 AM EST. It will run until 12 AM EST each day (14 hours a day). Each pick will be allotted one hour. Back-to-back picks will only be given one hour total. If you are skipped, the clock for your remaining picks will be set to 0 until you make up your pick. If you are skipped three times, all of your remaining picks will be automatically skipped once they are up.

PLEASE PM WHOEVER IS UP AFTER YOU. ON HF! Discord is fine, but a handful of our participants are not there, so HF PMs are our best method of communcation.

We only have 8 spots, so this should be a relatively quick draft. We have just over a week before the tournament starts, so we should have no problem completing a round a day to complete the draft before any games are played.

I will keep track of the stats. My goal is to have daily updates, but with the holiday travels and work and whatnot, that may not always be possible. I will always appreciate any help in this department!

With all that said, let us begin. @trick9 can make the first pick at any time.

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
OB5 takes Ryan Chesley and Emil Hemming
Trick takes Rolovs and Dominik Rymon
I take Rasmus Kumpulainen

@Tryamkin up

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad