WC: 2024 Czech team in Prague!

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
Nah, you're incorrect.

Necas is not signed, so Carolina has absolutely no say in whether he goes or not.

Canes only have the right to negotiate with him first, that's it.
I quoted the statement of a Czech journalist, who I think has a sufficient overview of the given topic. In addition, his contract ends on 30.6. Carolina definitely has something to talk about..

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Okay so now I am expecting a chain of good news nothing else:

During the day today Necas is announced he is coming > then calm W against Austria > in the night Florida defeats Boston > during tommorow Pasta and Zacha are announced they are coming > in the evening W over GB > we go to the game with Canada with 15 points, boosted with Necas, Pasta, Zacha and playing for 1st place in the group lets goo :D

And now watch it go like this:

Necas wont come do to some hidden injury > we lose against Austria in OT/SO > Boston wins and overturn the series yet > we get some nervous W against GB > we go to the game with Canada with 12-13 points, lose and finish 3rd/4th in the group > Sweden or USA completely destroy us in the QF :D

If you have to bet, which scenario would you say is more likely lol?
You forgot we add lenc and scotka to the roster after Bruins go to game 7.

• Haha
Reactions: martygod12

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Soo is it official or still nothing, I am reading now on Livesport that he will make it for the game with GB tomorrow

But still no official confirmation

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Soo is it official or still nothing, I am reading now on Livesport that he will make it for the game with GB tomorrow

But still no official confirmation
It is not official. Sounds likely but not official. He would make a big difference on PP and top line. Curious how rulik would shuffle the players. All the lines are playing well.

It won't happen but I'd want him with Palat and Kampf. That line would have everything.

EK47

Jukka Jalonen should be in all the hall of fames.
Feb 7, 2013
Necas is not really the kind of player who benefits greatly in contract negotiations by playing well in the worlds but neither is Raymond, and he chose to go.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Reading on FB that Necas is confirmed. Don't have time now to look for some reliable source, so can any one confirm that ?

Now to win the game and advance to QF and tomorrow please Pasta and Zacha c'mon lol

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
So who should he replace in the lineup?

He goes to 1st or 2nd line obviously

But someone will have to get scratched. I personally think and want it to be either Vozenilek or Kondelík. They are not very visible and we already have enough size and defensive power.

Flek is scoring goals and Beranek even though I shitted on him a lot is playing good and is much more noticable.

I say take out defensive big guy like Vozenilek or Kondelík and switch it with some raw offensive power with Necas. We have plenty of defense to spare lol

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
So who should he replace in the lineup?

He goes to 1st or 2nd line obviously

But someone will have to get scratched. I personally think and want it to be either Vozenilek or Kondelík. They are not very visible and we already have enough size and defensive power.

Flek is scoring goals and Beranek even though I shitted on him a lot is playing good and is much more noticable.

I say take out defensive big guy like Vozenilek or Kondelík and switch it with some raw offensive power with Necas. We have plenty of defense to spare lol
And what if pasta and Zacha show? All our lines are going well. My solution would be to put them on same line and remove an entire line. Sounds crazy but it wouldn't hurt chemistry... Big if and nice problrms to have

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
Normally id say start Mrazek and give him a second chance.. I thought that against Denmark. However... Gotta go with dostal here. I legit think Austria is winning tomorrow and not because we suck.. they are f***en good! Happy for them.. sad for us.
Nothing against the Austrians, they played two thirds very well, but still.. Already yesterday I thought my vision was bad. Well, I'm glad I wasn't wrong..:DD

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Well. I'm f***en thrilled. Great game.. did what we had to do. Also, we keep scoring. Rulik 1... Czechboy 0
Add Rulik 2 Czechboy and Marty 0 :D

Glad to be wrong, hope this can result in a medal

Flek sucks, he should be replaced.
For me personally cut Vozenilek... I really don't know what everyone sees in him

Slow, clunky, bad hands, invisible completely, weakest of the team imo

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Anyway QF secured and 2nd place in the group is very real, I think Sweden and US will be 1st and 2nd in the group B after all, so 2nd place is crucial here.

1st is still a possibility, but even though the team works really good so far, I don't give us much chances against Canada. We just have some kind of complex from them, kinda like Slovaks have it from us.

That said I would also really like to avoid Slovaks in the QF ... If they manage to beat us on home ice we would never hear the end of it lol

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018

For me personally cut Vozenilek... I really don't know what everyone sees in him

Yeah.. for me it's vozlenik and I don't even think it is that controversial.

Rulik had an awesome interview..

Do you know where you will put Necas?
Yes

Will you tell us?
No

I laughed my ass off.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Anyway QF secured and 2nd place in the group is very real, I think Sweden and US will be 1st and 2nd in the group B after all, so 2nd place is crucial here.

1st is still a possibility, but even though the team works really good so far, I don't give us much chances against Canada. We just have some kind of complex from them, kinda like Slovaks have it from us.

That said I would also really like to avoid Slovaks in the QF ... If they manage to beat us on home ice we would never hear the end of it lol
It's all nice right now
.. another one is we have great Britain and Canada/Finn's/Swiss have yet to play each other.

In theory.. we should have 15 points after tomorrow and they still have to tear each other apart.lol.

Now that we beat Austria... We need to cheer for Finn's to beat Canada tomorrow. Then Canada to beat Swiss.haha

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016

I don't agree that Voženilek is playing badly. In my opinion, he's probably the first in line to be replaced, but that doesn't mean he's playing badly. He plays a lot of pucks at the goalpost, he's still good in one-on-one battles, but it's true that he looks tired. But I'm not too surprised, he had an incredibly difficult season, we all know that...

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I don't agree that Voženilek is playing badly. In my opinion, he's probably the first in line to be replaced, but that doesn't mean he's playing badly. He plays a lot of pucks at the goalpost, he's still good in one-on-one battles, but it's true that he looks tired. But I'm not too surprised, he had an incredibly difficult season, we all know that...
I agree he hasnt sucked. Just feels like the most logical spot to my eye. It's a great problem to have. Is he good in bottom 6? Or is he like Kubalik where he stinks up bottom 6?

Reactions: Goodman68

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad