2024-25 Season Ticket Renewals Are Out Now.

IwayMike

Jul 31, 2007
My tickets are going up %17 and they went up last year, but I do not remember the %. Add to that the change in available parking and the probably increase in price there also. If I renew, it will be for a partial season.

gordie43

Nov 21, 2008
Probably going to renew. Price increase was expected, but not significant. It was my first increase at UBS.

Price in 300’s still reasonable (yeah still expensive) to take a family to a pro game in the New York area.

Parking situation is concerning, but without team improvement next season this renewal will be my last.

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
anyone with info on the AllStar game?

All my rep said was you would need to be a member of the “isles family” in order to attend (no tickets sold to public) but she cant say if next season would guarantee anything

JBHockey

Mar 12, 2012
Sunnyvale Trailer Park

All my rep said was you would need to be a member of the “isles family” in order to attend (no tickets sold to public) but she cant say if next season would guarantee anything
If the team sucks next year. They will probably say you need to be a season ticket holder in order to even have to option to pay for a ticket to the Allstar game. That I can guarantee

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
My tickets are going up %17 and they went up last year, but I do not remember the %.
Just bought a basketball round size watermelon for $11 dollars at the local supermarket .
“ Inflations up like the minimum wage so it’s all the same it ain’t a damn thing changed “ Kid Rock

Add to that the change in available parking and the probably increase in price there also.
Ms Johnson across the street lets me use her driveway for $10 a game as long as I call first , pick up milk and bread if she needs and take the cans to the curb on garbage night . No increase for next year
If I renew, it will be for a partial season.
probably a good idea since the team might only be good for part of next season

LGI

Reactions: Bones45

eoin92

Jun 14, 2013
My tickets are going up %17 and they went up last year, but I do not remember the %. Add to that the change in available parking and the probably increase in price there also. If I renew, it will be for a partial season.
Where are your seats? 17% seems like a tremendous increase.

dino26

May 22, 2008
MN via Glasgow
Is there room around the arena to build a new parking ramp, or is all available space taken from the new retail park.

I think that seems a bit far fetched from your rep, I am sure they will do STH sale only but that would probably give up maybe only 15-20% of the tickets overall to Isles STH. It will probably be a pre-sale code on Ticketmaster if anything I imagine then there will be a general public sale that will sell out in 2 minutes as bots buy all the tickets.n

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
Is there room around the arena to build a new parking ramp, or is all available space taken from the new retail park.

I think that seems a bit far fetched from your rep, I am sure they will do STH sale only but that would probably give up maybe only 15-20% of the tickets overall to Isles STH. It will probably be a pre-sale code on Ticketmaster if anything I imagine then there will be a general public sale that will sell out in 2 minutes as bots buy all the tickets.n
From my understanding it would be like seat selection.

Full STH first --> 1/2 season holders next --> 1/4 season packages --> 10 game packages --> Maybe small general ticket release.

I'm sure a lot of folks (like myself) will sign up for the smallest package that still gets ASG tickets (if that's a thing).

gordie43

Nov 21, 2008
Anyone here renewing that has access to garage parking that they will not need? I would be more than happy to take that off your hands.

I’ve been told I don’t have enough seniority for the garage and will be bashed to emerald, not an ideal situation.

Arsenalogist24

Dec 10, 2013
Same team, new year. Renew renew renew!

Sorry, I’m absolutely pissed at these guys tonight. Thankfully college tourney starts up fully on Thursday

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
My brother and I did partials this year, but with full-time work and being back in school it became too much to do

So as much as I’d like to say me not renewing is a vote of frustration, it’s more a vote of “you’re not allowed to have nice things, Tres”

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
My brother and I did partials this year, but with full-time work and being back in school it became too much to do

So as much as I’d like to say me not renewing is a vote of frustration, it’s more a vote of “you’re not allowed to have nice things, Tres”
I canceled last season for similar reasons and felt great about it this year. Only made it to 2 Isles games and 1 Mets game, so I’m finally detoxing from these awful teams.

NYI365

Let's Go Islanders!
Jun 5, 2011
Merrick, NY
Had fulls first year at UBS, halves last year, quarter this year, can u see where the trend is going for next season? Love the arena, but especially with them axing the garage mostly and the price increases and overall expensive experience that is going to UBS and the teams performance this season, the org made my decision to give my tix up pretty easy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad