2024-25 Season Ticket Renewals Are Out Now.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
I received my renewal notice via email yesterday. They are going out gradually in seniority order, rather than all at once.

Other than my first price increase since UBS opened…$10/seat, my biggest takeaway is that the Belmont Garage will be geared mainly towards shoppers and the number of spots for STH pre-purchase next season will be severely cut back. My only parking options will be Silver and Emerald.

gordie43

Nov 21, 2008
I received my renewal notice via email yesterday. They are going out gradually in seniority order, rather than all at once.

Other than my first price increase since UBS opened…$10/seat, my biggest takeaway is that the Belmont Garage will be geared mainly towards shoppers and the number of spots for STH pre-purchase next season will be severely cut back. My only parking options will be Silver and Emerald.
Still waiting for my notice….not to thrilled about the parking situation, I’ve now read that on multiple posts.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
You think theyd wait to send them out to align with at least a small winning streak....

Bones' enhancement: I think a monorail from Emerald Lot.. OVER the racetrack.. and right into the lower suite level at the arena would be wonderful.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
You think theyd wait to send them out to align with at least a small winning streak....

Bones' enhancement: I think a monorail from Emerald Lot.. OVER the racetrack.. and right into the lower suite level at the arena would be wonderful.

I'm surprised they haven't put a more permanent solution in place than the buses. Having some sort of shuttle/monorail situation to the arena seems like a no-brainer so it can just be a continuous loop, even if they don't bring you right to your seats.

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY

I'm surprised they haven't put a more permanent solution in place than the buses. Having some sort of shuttle/monorail situation to the arena seems like a no-brainer so it can just be a continuous loop, even if they don't bring you right to your seats.
It should go all the way to the shopping village, this way it's more easily accessible for anyone not driving to the area.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
It should go all the way to the shopping village, this way it's more easily accessible for anyone not driving to the area.
You have just quadrupled the cost of my fun idea, but I like the way you think. They'll be a little extra in your paycheck this week.

JBHockey

Mar 12, 2012
Sunnyvale Trailer Park

I received the e-mail yesterday and I agree that you that you would think they would wait until the team had a few good games in a row. Maybe their trying to get as many people to reup before they blow this thing up at the trade deadline.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
I received the e-mail yesterday and I agree that you that you would think they would wait until the team had a few good games in a row. Maybe their trying to get as many people to reup before they blow this thing up at the trade deadline.
My rep mentioned they wanted to do this in January but decided against it because we were shitting tne bed so badly.

With this team, there is no good time to ask for people to renew their season tickets.

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
Anyone going to tonight's "watch party" at the arena? Did the team send out some details about this that I missed? I RSVPd, but unless we're getting something more than just the ability to watch an away game on the scoreboard, I think I'll just stay home.

NYI365

Let's Go Islanders!
Jun 5, 2011
Merrick, NY
I think they're in for record amount of cancellations, and honestly who can blame the fans for saying enough

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Anyone going to tonight's "watch party" at the arena? Did the team send out some details about this that I missed? I RSVPd, but unless we're getting something more than just the ability to watch an away game on the scoreboard, I think I'll just stay home.
Not me. I can group chat with my friends during the game from home.

gordie43

Nov 21, 2008
It would probably be a lot more fun event if the Islanders were playing better.

They had the kids club skate a couple of years ago with the game, I think, in Carolina on the scoreboard. Our skate ended just as the game ended. That was a fun night.

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
It would probably be a lot more fun event if the Islanders were playing better.
Well, that goes without saying. But I'd still be interested in going down there tonight if there was something more to the event. Otherwise, I'll skip the trip and the expenditure of food/drink and just watch at home.

Reactions: gordie43

PJGooch

Aug 2, 2005
There's a watch party on my couch tonight and I barely want to go, let alone commute to UBS.

Green

Nov 13, 2019
who the f*** is going to renew especially if they are increasing prices

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009

No, a big escalator up halfway, then a potato sack slide down to the Arena.

who the f*** is going to renew especially if they are increasing prices
The people with disposable income.

Glorydays22

Nov 21, 2011

They should be cutting prices down with the product they are putting out there on the ice!!! They have a big set of balls. Owners are all in for the money, nothing else bottom line.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
They should be cutting prices down with the product they are putting out there on the ice!!! They have a big set of balls. Owners are all in for the money, nothing else bottom line.
I can’t complain about a price increase. This os the first time my location received an increase since UBS opened.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad