Blue Jays GDT: 2023 v4 | Sun, May 21 | vs BAL | 1:30pm ET/10:30am PT | Kremer vs Gausman

Status
Not open for further replies.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Why would you waste your challenge on a play where the call was clearly the right one?

Teams are really struggling to figure out if they should challenge in the reduced timeframe they now have and appear to just be guessing much of the time. Bad challenge by Baltimore earlier in the inning too.

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
This game was 2-2 a couple innings ago, and now 8-3, if people still think this bullpen is good enough if they make the postseason they're delusional.

MK78

Apr 8, 2023
Why are these people still in their seats? Walk out and boo this bullshit.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Gave up 5 in the 11th. This team is so much worse than I thought they’d be. I thought they made a lot of great moves and somehow the team has imploded. Manoah being awful doesn’t help but kikuchi being good balances that out. The lineup that had clear holes last year has voids this year. Can’t imagine anyone holds onto their jobs if this season gets away from us. My concern is ownership has invested so much into this team and it’s not paying off. I pray this doesn’t change the course in the near future. 30k fans on weekends isn’t going to get it done for them

MK78

Apr 8, 2023
This game was 2-2 a couple innings ago, and now 8-3, if people still think this bullpen is good enough if they make the postseason they're delusional.
The offense is not good enough, bullpen is not good enough, and we only have a couple reliable starters.

Thats not good enough to make the playoffs, let alone go anywhere in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad