2023 Training camp

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Which waiver eligible Dmen do you guys figure are still going to get waived this week or before season starts?

If everyone gets healthy they will probably have to waive Pachal. Or run with 13 forwards and 8 defensemen is a possibility if they don't sign Comtois.

But my guess would be Pachal gets waived at some point, Korczak doesn't need waivers. Miromanov needs waivers but I think they said he is currently injured long term.

Whitecloud got hurt in a preseason game though and hasn't played since, so I don't know what his condition is and how it would play into it.

Reactions: UrbanImpact

UrbanImpact

Apr 12, 2021
If everyone gets healthy they will probably have to waive Pachal. Or run with 13 forwards and 8 defensemen is a possibility if they don't sign Comtois.

But my guess would be Pachal gets waived at some point, Korczak doesn't need waivers. Miromanov needs waivers but I think they said he is currently injured long term.

Whitecloud got hurt in a preseason game though and hasn't played since, so I don't know what his condition is and how it would play into it.

thank you, much appreciated. Can you give me a scouting report on Pachal and Miromanov please.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
thank you, much appreciated. Can you give me a scouting report on Pachal and Miromanov please.

Pachal is a pure stay at home RD. Miro is a better skater and puck mover. Pachal will be on waivers at some point. I don't think they'll want to lose Miro though.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Is Karlsson going to play the opener?

If he does I think Dorofeyev has earned the spot over Cotter (though I could see them giving it to Cotter to begin with because he was in more often last year, but they shouldn't) but if he doesn't then they probably go with these lines we saw today.

Whitecloud out probably two or three weeks but do we know about Martinez? He was supposed to play today, how long until he is back?

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Is Karlsson going to play the opener?

If he does I think Dorofeyev has earned the spot over Cotter (though I could see them giving it to Cotter to begin with because he was in more often last year, but they shouldn't) but if he doesn't then they probably go with these lines we saw today.

Whitecloud out probably two or three weeks but do we know about Martinez? He was supposed to play today, how long until he is back?
Bill and Marty are day to day. Sinbin says he heard Whitecloud could be out until December.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
FB_IMG_1696790923919.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad