2023 Training camp

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
Lehner not on the roster. Not surprised but it's weird the lack of rumours much less updates about him.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
My guess is Jesse and other will ask about Lehner. There's physical health after surgery, and where he is mentally with all the (off ice) pressures he's under.

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
He came back from the blocked shot injury in March, I think, and later had a very awkward leg injury that I couldn't find the video of with Twitter being useless and what not

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019

As far as Ahac goes, I thought he got concussed in the rookie game. It was right at the end of the Shark game, I was sitting in Row A and he was no more than 10 feet from where I sat. Didn't think it was a long-term injury, he left the ice on his own but was a bit wobbly.

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
So is the plan for Howden to play in the top 6 this season? Or is it more likely that someone else (like Dorofeyev?) takes his spot in top 6?

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
So is the plan for Howden to play in the top 6 this season? Or is it more likely that someone else (like Dorofeyev?) takes his spot in top 6?

Lines are likely to start the same as they were in the playoffs but with Smith spot open. Dorofeyev should win it over Cotter and Comtois in my opinion.

Reactions: WhataKnight

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
What an awful mess it made to field fourth line plus a handful of roster hopefuls and all the rest scrubs last night. Why even bother.....

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
They will definitely be looking for a second/third line winger around the start of 2024.

Dorofeyev has looked best but no one has grabbed the spot. Dorofeyev should start the year in the lineup but they will probably start Cotter though because he got the most games last year, even though I still think he is pretty much only a shot at the NHL level.

I could see them signing Comtois for around 825-850k so we can keep all our cap space while using LTIR and no one else is any better for a 14th forward. They could always send him down no harm done at any point in the season. That low risk is what would get him a contract not really anything he's shown, which hasn't been much.

Reactions: WhataKnight

UrbanImpact

Apr 12, 2021
Which waiver eligible Dmen do you guys figure are still going to get waived this week or before season starts?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad