Speculation: 2023 Trade/Free agency thread aka “The Verbeekening - Part Deux”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
“The Verbeekening - Part Deux”
TDL - 2023
verbeek.gif

Coming into the last 24 hours of the TDL, so figured we'd have a live 24 hour GDT.

Couple of things:

• If you have any news or rumors to post, please site a source, and/or attach a link.
  • Other fan members are welcome here, as long as they are not trolling, if you feel they are, please report and not engage into conversation with them
  • Use caution if you are going to post on the main forum, or especially another team forum, it's a different beast out there, than in the Ducks forum. Don't want to see folks here get unnecessary warnings.

Let's Do This!
brian1.gif

sell.gif

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Think it comes down to the wire to be honest. Verbeek trying to get what he can, hopefully there are multiple suitors.
I’m not seeing a ton of options tbh… my expectations are pretty low for today and Tom.

Maybe we’ll get some ahl players to add to the roster

Reactions: Leonardo87

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I’m not seeing a ton of options tbh… my expectations are pretty low for today and Tom.

Maybe we’ll get some ahl players to add to the roster

I said before, and in the main forum, we are going to have to take on a cap dump, not just salary retention if we will have any chance at a 1st round pick for Klingberg.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

Gliff

Tank Commander
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Tennessee
I will be pissed if Arizona gets Bedard. They are such a joke.

After trading for Voracek over 28 mil of their cap is guys that have LTIRetired and insurance is paying out their contract. They only have about 40 mil in cap of players actually on the 23 man roster.

What a f***ing joke.

DavidBL

Jul 25, 2012
Orange, CA

After trading for Voracek over 28 mil of their cap is guys that have LTIRetired and insurance is paying out their contract. They only have about 40 mil in cap of players actually on the 23 man roster.

What a f***ing joke.
Is voracek LTIRetired? I had not caught that this year?

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Yotes taking on another dead cap contract in Voracek? that franchise is an absolute embarrassment. I hope the dont get Bedard because 1, they don't deserve it with the way the run their franchise and 2 because they'll hardly develop him and then just trade him away anyways before his ELC.

Get rid of that trash franchise already

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
the coyotes continue to exist only to serve as a dumpster for the rest of the NHL. such an embarrassment

also, do we really need a TDL thread? this team ain't doing shit

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
I know I try to be the optimist but this feels like a Bob Murray TDL where we are all left going "What the eff man".

At least Beeker will be with Scotty for a post-deadline Q&A in like a week. Will be interested to hear if any STHers hold his feet to the fire

If Domi is being shopped for a 2nd... anyone here have interest in giving him a whirl? I know its not the time to be buying but if you can get him signed to a longer term deal, hes a great addition.

Reactions: Kalv

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017

What a f***ing joke.
Bedard and Cooley would be sick

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Is there really any doubt that Chicago wins the lottery?
they might not win another game all season. but i think it'll be a team like vancouver or st louis that didn't finish at the bottom but gets lucky with the lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad