2023 Trade Deadline and Speculation (March 3, 2023 3PM ET)

serp

Jan 17, 2016
May also say more about what contenders think of JVR.

At that price point with his dimishing skillset it just wasn't worth . Similar to Klingberg imho. Even at 50% retained. Is that worth with how bad JVR or Klinger have been this year ? Does that make your team even better if you take them just for free ?

Reactions: roryjones

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
That's because he was 1 game away from requiring waivers. But i don't know why they were worried about losing him for nothing if they were going to give him away for nothing too
But that’s not the whole reason he didn’t make the team out of camp or get a serious look during the season. His own pedestrian play was a factor.

Reactions: Elysian

serp

Jan 17, 2016
It can't be very much . Maybe Ducks even had to take money back

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
But that’s not the whole reason he didn’t make the team out of camp or get a serious look during the season. His own pedestrian play was a factor.
The Stars had forward depth this year. He's a fringe forward for sure but those guys get roster spots on teams like SJS. Makes sense to me, SJS gets the slightly better player, DAL gets roster flexibility next year.

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
I believe it was delayed last year as well, and there weren't any new trades. Who knows?

Maybe it's delayed because they were in on some things but nothing went through.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I believe it was delayed last year as well, and there weren't any new trades. Who knows?

Maybe it's delayed because they were in on some things but nothing went through.

Yeah teams are still coming out and saying they're done, even this late so could be nothing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad