2023 Tour de France

Dec 29, 2004
What a stage 1! Love the Tour, hate NBC.... 'cept Phil. Whenever a historic site appears on screen I think of Paul Sherwen and wish he was there to tell me about it.

• Haha
Reactions: MAHJ71
Jul 6, 2008
GTA
Jonas sitting on Tadejs wheel all the way up and down the climbs..

What drama and it's only Stage 2. Great last KM from Lafay as well.

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2008
GTA
Stage 3 about to get underway..

This is a winnable stage for Cavendish, although I still doubt he does it, it's just doable.

My money is on Jasper Philipsen.

Dec 29, 2004
Hmm... will go with The Ginger Capt. America, Quinn Simmons, today. He won on July 4th last year, he will try it again today... if he can get in a breakaway.

But... if it is a sprint gonna stick with WvA.

EDIT: Simmons saying the team not letting him freelance today. working for Pedersen today. So, it's WvA.

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2008
GTA
Jasper back to back *chefs kiss*

You never want to see a sequence like we did at the end of todays stage. Hope none of the riders are seriously hurt and glad none of the GC guys seemingly got caught up in the carnage.

Jul 6, 2008
GTA
Great ride by Hindley for the Stage win and takes the Yellow.

Jonas burning Pogi and Pogi having no response and no teammates to bring him back..

Such drama

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Great move by Jonas, I was definitely surprised Pogacar could not follow.

Congrats to Aussie cycling fans, I know they're pumped to see an Aussie in the MJ

Reactions: DraftEligibleOHL

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Great move by Jonas, I was definitely surprised Pogacar could not follow.

Congrats to Aussie cycling fans, I know they're pumped to see an Aussie in the MJ
Pogi is not in best shape clearly, will improve as the Tour goes on but it will be too late.

Vinge will attack again tomorrow and it's over unless some injury or something strange. Will be a boring tour after tomorrow's stage IMO

Jul 6, 2008
GTA
Pogi is not in best shape clearly, will improve as the Tour goes on but it will be too late.

Vinge will attack again tomorrow and it's over unless some injury or something strange. Will be a boring tour after tomorrow's stage IMO
Looks like his wrist is still bothering him and the strategic decisions by UAE are compounding the problem..

Hope he has a response tomorrow, lots of tour left but can't let the gap widen too much.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad