2023 SIMGOD Off Season

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Hi all,

Our 2023 off-season has begun.

Offseason links are up. You can get it from the main page @ hfnhl.org or directly here: HFNHL - index

Trades all processed.

All free agent signings I’ve been sent are updated. Please check that I’ve entered them correctly. Email me if you have signings but they are not reflected, making sure you forward the agent's agreements.

On my to-do list:

Prospect Signings - have not entered these yet.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Files Update Uploaded. I have updated all contracts sent to me by the agents and all trades approved by DOPP. I’ve fixed some roster errors and non-prospect activations from the prospects lists (LTIR guys).

I have done no prospect activations. I have not fixed ratings for guys mixed in the auto-update. Newly drafted prospects will not be added until the completion of the draft.

Reactions: Fooladelfia

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Another Files Update this morning. Signings. Trades. There are some missing trades from the draft weekend still - waiting on those emails to land in my inbox.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Just a reminder that I’m in Europe — so updates to the sim are slightly delayed but I hope to get to them this week, including adding the draft, doing some player updates w/ ratings (a package update has come through fixing some ratings in players like Kucherov), trades, coaches.

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
SIM UPDATE: Entry Draft Entered. All trades entered. All contracts in my email box except prospect activations.

Just a heads up Rangers didn't take Jiricek 5th I didn't take Slavkovsky 2nd. Oilers didn't take Nemec at 4, and Krakken didn't take Cooley. Rest of my picks were right unsure if anyone elses prospects got mixed up

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Just a heads up Rangers didn't take Jiricek 5th I didn't take Slavkovsky 2nd. Oilers didn't take Nemec at 4, and Krakken didn't take Cooley. Rest of my picks were right unsure if anyone elses prospects got mixed up

Thanks - I think that I didn't notice that the sim had the pre-lottery draft order. I'll fix

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Made various player fixes, please check your rosters. Trades updated. Retirements/Euros processed, note that after Oct 1 players are on your roster unless the announcements or signings occurred before. Last of the UDFA's were created and assigned.

Because coaches were not rated in our pack, I found an up to date pack from SimonT and coaches ratings have been updated.

Pre-Season has started. All games will be double headers except the opening few nights, which will be a triple header

Reminder, all players are going to be promoted to pro roster and all waiver-eligible players will have to start passing through waivers.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Canucks getting a roster error when doing lines, I think because Kapelmaster and his no contract are still on there. He should be removed, he wasn't in the ratings pack either I don't think.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Canucks getting a roster error when doing lines, I think because Kapelmaster and his no contract are still on there. He should be removed, he wasn't in the ratings pack either I don't think.

Copy that

NOTES:

You need to have roster minimums - please have at least 3 goalies, 7 Dmen, 13 forwards under contract - several squads don't have this so please start grabbing junk off the waivers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad