HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1681514718877.png

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

Guys got a lot of helium in the system, might be their best pitching prospect after gaining weight and adding velo. Ended with 6 scoreless

Reactions: GatorMike

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Roki Sasaki and Yoshinobu Yamamoto tore the house down in Chiba, Japan as the Buffaloes took on the Marines.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I'm thinking he's still gonna need TJ surgery lol
Yeah it’s usually not a good sign when you’re crying coming off the mound, he’s got something more than inflammation going on

You know when your arm goes, you actually hear the pop and it hurts like a MF. Happened to me awhile back. Ended up being a rotator cuff for me. So maybe it’s not his UCL but I wager something is up.

Duvall is 6 weeks from swinging a bat. I’d say that puts him 10 weeks out or so.

Bello vs Ohtani on Marathon Monday

Paxton has been looking nice so far- one more rehab start and we may finally see him. Fastball is the same it’s always been

Reactions: Mione134

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA

Guys got a lot of helium in the system, might be their best pitching prospect after gaining weight and adding velo. Ended with 6 scoreless

When they drafted Drohan, he was a tall, skinny, athletic kid who had a fastball between 88 and 92 to go with a pretty good low 80s changeup and an OK curve ball.

His fastball now sits at 95, there's more separation between the fastball and the changeup, the curveball's tightened up, and he's added a pretty decent cutter to his mix.

Reactions: Mione134 and CDJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad