Red Sox/MLB 2023 Regular Season - 154-8 still possible - Adam Duvall suffered fractured wrist, no timetable set for his return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Baseball manager is so insignificant in this era I honestly wouldn't even care if they fired Cora. Go for it. Not gonna make a shred of a difference. Hell, maybe Chaim can appoint himself manager and he can suffer through the season with the disaster of a team he assembled.

Braiser can be the player, coach, and manager.

Reactions: Johnnyduke

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Baseball manager is so insignificant in this era I honestly wouldn't even care if they fired Cora. Go for it. Not gonna make a shred of a difference. Hell, maybe Chaim can appoint himself manager and he can suffer through the season with the disaster of a team he assembled.
cant fire cora or he'll go manage a real team

Reactions: Dennis Bonvie

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
We couldn't even beat the Pirates.

I have less hope here. I need them to win Sunday** though as my little nephew is going to the game. I want him to experience a win.
Pirates have been playing pretty good ball so far, I’ve seen a lot of them this year. Their record may be more average than bad by the end of the year

Reactions: Mione134

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Imagine assembling a squad so piss poor that the linchpin to the roster being .500 is a journeyman outfielder signed to a one year, low dollar, reclamation type deal because he's always hurt? That's this team. 8 games out and falling fast.

It's called Red Sox. Don't forget to buy a brick...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad