1. Devon Levi, G (+4)
  2. Zach Benson, W (NR)
  3. Jiri Kulich, W (+3)
  4. Matthew Savoie, W/C (--)
  5. Noah Ostlund, C (+2)
  6. Isak Rosen, W (+3)
  7. Ryan Johnson, D (+3)
  8. Anton Wahlberg, C/W (NR)

RULES: Each poll will remain open for 2 days. In the case of a tie within the top 10, I'll create a 1-day runoff poll to decide the winner. Ties outside of the top 10 will be let stand as ties. For each additional poll, I will add the most commented next to add prospect.

ELIGIBILITY: All players whose rights are held by the Buffalo Sabres and who are eligible to win the Calder Trophy for the 2023-24 season are eligible inclusion. That means a prospect is eligible if--
  • He is under age 26 (as of September 15, 2023);
  • He has played no more than 25 games in any single preceding season; and
  • He has not played 6 or more games in each of any two or more preceding seasons.

NEXT TO ADD: Comment the player you want to see added to the next poll. The following players are eligible:
  • Forwards: Ethan Miedema, Filip Cederqvist, Linus Sjodin, Brandon Biro, Linus Weissbach, Aaron Huglen, Matteo Costantini, Gustav Karlsson, Jake Richard, Joel Berndtsson, Stiven Sardaryan, Viljami Marjala, William von Barnekow, Jakub Konecny, Justin Richards, Brett Murray
  • Defensemen: Mats Lindgren, Shane Keohane, Albert Lyckasen, Norwin Panocha
  • Goalies: Scott Ratzlaff, Topias Leinonen

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
Novikov again
Add Lindgren

Still think there could be something there with Cederqvist
Panocha, Ratzlaff and Miedema are are good candidates for risers
Huglen and Constantini are in make-or-break seasons imo

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
I'm really high on Rousek. I went Poltapov. His offensive skills should put his ceiling higher, ever so slightly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad