9. Nikita Novikov, D (+7)
  10. Prokhor Poltapov, W (+3)
  11. Viktor Neuchev, W (+3)
  12. Lukas Rousek, W (+5)
  13. Maxim Strbak, D (NR)
  14. Tyson Kozak, C (+1)
  15. Vsevolod Komarov, D (NR)
  16. Alexander Kisakov (-4)

RULES: Each poll will remain open for 2 days. In the case of a tie within the top 10, I'll create a 1-day runoff poll to decide the winner. Ties outside of the top 10 will be let stand as ties. For each additional poll, I will add the most commented next to add prospect.

ELIGIBILITY: All players whose rights are held by the Buffalo Sabres and who are eligible to win the Calder Trophy for the 2023-24 season are eligible inclusion. That means a prospect is eligible if--
  • He is under age 26 (as of September 15, 2023);
  • He has played no more than 25 games in any single preceding season; and
  • He has not played 6 or more games in each of any two or more preceding seasons.

NEXT TO ADD: Comment the player you want to see added to the next poll. The following players are eligible:
  • Forwards: Linus Sjodin, Brandon Biro, Matteo Costantini, Gustav Karlsson, Joel Berndtsson, Stiven Sardaryan, Viljami Marjala, William von Barnekow, Jakub Konecny, Justin Richards, Brett Murray
  • Defensemen: Shane Keohane, Albert Lyckasen, Norwin Panocha

Last edited:

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
2A3250F6-462B-46CD-93B9-081DF7D9B856.gif

We’re at this point

Reactions: Der Jaeger

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I voted Nadeau here. We're into the region of players who don't have complete games (yet) or who have serious holes puncturing the things they do well. He's got a great inside game at the junior level, gets to the net, keeps pucks alive and makes plays in tight. He has the knack to score right off the crease - for those who have a longer memory, a bit of Andreychuk if you will. I'm curious if he can translate his faceoff abilities to the next level (he was often heavily relied upon by both Gatineau and prior Shawinigan). Same with his PKing from junior to pro, since his drawback is probably more noticeable there - It's the heavy feet that are concerning. Add that he's a modest 6'2" and didn't tip the scales over 200 lbs (yet) and it's a lot of projection at this point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad