• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I have at 7, so I'm bullish.

I also had him as an early 20s first. I never dreamed he'd make it to 45.

I love the kid from his U20 and U18 performances but someone on the interwebz was posting excel sheets and I thought, "hey, it's been a while since I actually tried to quantify these guys, I should do that!" and here we are, with me having him in the teens in my list. ;)

Reactions: Gabrielor

ZemgusWho

Jun 19, 2007
Denver
Would lean Kisakov here but Rousek is still on the board.

I’d advocate for adding everyone’s punching bag 2nd round goalie, but I’d feel like a broken record for a long time from here on in. I’d add Leinonen. But I know where I stand there and I’ll keep my “evangelism” to the thread where we discuss at length why a guy with a men’s league contract for a league that starts in August won’t be rubbing shoulders at our team’s junior camp in Sept.

Haha, I mean that in good natured snark. I know he won’t be added and we’ll just agree to disagree.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA

I’d advocate for adding everyone’s punching bag 2nd round goalie, but I’d feel like a broken record for a long time from here on in. I’d add Leinonen. But I know where I stand there and I’ll keep my “evangelism” to the thread where we discuss at length why a guy with a men’s league contract for a league that starts in August won’t be rubbing shoulders at our team’s junior camp in Sept.

Haha, I mean that in good natured snark. I know he won’t be added and we’ll just agree to disagree.

I'm getting awfully close to adding Leinonen myself as well. I think there's a guy or two maybe to add first, but I'm personally sticking him above a number of guys I'm already seeing votes to add.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006

The way I see it, Leinonen's ceiling is still pretty damn high--the most of the remaining adds, it's just his development (or lack of) last year makes him far less likely to reach it.

Reactions: Zman5778

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad