3. Jiri Kulich, W (+3)
  4. Matthew Savoie, W/C (--)
  5. Noah Ostlund, C (+2)
  6. Isak Rosen, W (+3)
  7. Ryan Johnson, D (+3)
  8. Anton Wahlberg, C/W (NR)
  9. Nikita Novikov, D (+7)
  10. Prokhor Poltapov, W (+3)

RULES: Each poll will remain open for 2 days. In the case of a tie within the top 10, I'll create a 1-day runoff poll to decide the winner. Ties outside of the top 10 will be let stand as ties. For each additional poll, I will add the most commented next to add prospect.

ELIGIBILITY: All players whose rights are held by the Buffalo Sabres and who are eligible to win the Calder Trophy for the 2023-24 season are eligible inclusion. That means a prospect is eligible if--
  • He is under age 26 (as of September 15, 2023);
  • He has played no more than 25 games in any single preceding season; and
  • He has not played 6 or more games in each of any two or more preceding seasons.

NEXT TO ADD: Comment the player you want to see added to the next poll. The following players are eligible:
  • Forwards: Filip Cederqvist, Linus Sjodin, Brandon Biro, Linus Weissbach, Aaron Huglen, Matteo Costantini, Gustav Karlsson, Jake Richard, Joel Berndtsson, Stiven Sardaryan, Viljami Marjala, William von Barnekow, Jakub Konecny, Justin Richards, Brett Murray
  • Defensemen: Shane Keohane, Albert Lyckasen, Norwin Panocha
  • Goalies: Scott Ratzlaff, Topias Leinonen

Reactions: Chainshot

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Strbak. Pretty easy and likely #4 RHD outcome for him. Leader of his country's age group, pro bloodline. In five years, he should become exactly the player that we've found it so hard to trade for.

Add Jacksonville Jake.

RefsIdeas

Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
Going Rousek because I think it’s a near-lock he’s at least a rotational NHL guy. Strbak is probably the next closest in terms of likeliness to stick in the NHL

Reactions: Rowley Birkin

CaliSabresfan24

Aug 21, 2021
San Jose,CA
1690474476489.png

Rousek, add Cederqvist

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
I guess in terms of who is more likely to make it, it’s Rousek because he’s on a one way deal next year and could be on the team this year.

However Neuchev has the higher ceiling. So depends what we are looking at. I said Neuchev

Reactions: CaliSabresfan24

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad