Celtics/NBA 2023 Playoffs Round 2 - Back to Boston for Game 7 - Sunday 3:30 PM on ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I am wishing the best for the Celtics. Everyone plays at 100% for 48 minutes both ways and they win game one against the Hawks

Go Celtics

Reactions: lextune

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
We're up big, however I need them to finish strong and now let the Hawks back in. We've seen them let their foot off the gas. Step on their necks and finish strong.

The future of the Bruins.

Screenshot_20230415_164628_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Maine Fan and pgm16

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
What a half. Now maintain the same efforts in the second half.

RW III is having his best game of this season. Just rest or continue the same play.

Go Celtics

Reactions: Mione134

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
As a complete bandwagoner, someone give me the elevator pitch on what I need to know about this team

What I've gathered from osmosis, they've been a very good team all year but had some up and down moments with Tatum and Brown, a few injuries here and there, and they've basically been Kucherov-ing RWIII and saving him for the playoffs because he's a thoroughly dominant defensive center but a stiff breeze will injure his knee and take him out for a week.

Anything else I need to know before shamelessly hopping on the bandwagon?

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
As a complete bandwagoner, someone give me the elevator pitch on what I need to know about this team

What I've gathered from osmosis, they've been a very good team all year but had some up and down moments with Tatum and Brown, a few injuries here and there, and they've basically been Kucherov-ing RWIII and saving him for the playoffs because he's a thoroughly dominant defensive center but a stiff breeze will injure his knee and take him out for a week.

Pretty much lol

Reactions: pgm16

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ

You got it, mostly. I am not sure the breeze has to be stiff, a light wind could injury any part of RW II.

Enjoy

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Jaylen wanted to be the scorer. He said in his interview after the game that playing hurt and in pain was necessary for the team and the City. How many players talk about the City

He knows this is business. Should he play poorly he will be gone and not get paid as much as he could have made. This is about setting himself up with leverage. He had a good game.He was a little sloppy at times but made up for it plus he has his injured hand.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
That was embarrassing. You're up that big. Put in some of the younger kids. Instead, your big players such as Jaylen, are being lazy with their passes, terrible shots, walking the ball down the court.

The Hawks suck. But if we play like this again after being up by 30 and allow them to cone back in the game? We're gonna lose.

Clean that shit up. Yeah we won. But the manner in which we won was not good enough.

• Love
Reactions: Maine Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad