GDT: 2023 NHL Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Usually have a specific thread to discuss playoffs. We are rooting against the bruins, avs, and wild this year for draft position in the second and third rounds.

Leafs are absolutely melting down. Bunting made some really boneheaded decisions before getting tossed.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Leafs relying on this goaltending tandem is still incredible even if it worked out ok in the regular season.

Reactions: Kalv

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Leafs relying on this goaltending tandem is still incredible even if it worked out ok in the regular season.
i still dont know why they didn't bother to try and fix their goaltending issues. relying with the goalies they had for playoffs is just a disaster waiting to happen.

Reactions: Static

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
someone on the jets just went face first into the Vegas goalie's skate blade

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
i still dont know why they didn't bother to try and fix their goaltending issues. relying with the goalies they had for playoffs is just a disaster waiting to happen.
And now they are probably going to have to do the same thing with Matt Murray that they did with Petr Mrazek last offseason.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
series is far from over for the leafs obviously, but they look completely outmatched against tampa

Bunting is a piece of shit, most unlikable player in the league and I say that as someone who openly cheers for perry Marchand tkachuk and schenn

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
what makes him worse is he acts like he's so innocent and his gm and coach enable it
Yep he’s pathetic. Won’t drop gloves….

Someone In the game thread said they wouldn’t be shocked if bunting dove in the hand shake line and honestly I could see it

• Haha
Reactions: dracom

Bergey37

May 19, 2019
Usually have a specific thread to discuss playoffs. We are rooting against the bruins, avs, and wild this year for draft position in the second and third rounds.

Leafs are absolutely melting down. Bunting made some really boneheaded decisions before getting tossed.
YOU may be rooting against the Bruins; I want my other (and first) favorite team to win it all!

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Manson having a total stinker tonight, but happy to see Seattle look more than competitive

ff8

Aug 25, 2022
He came back the following period. Amazing that’s even possible.

Gnarly shot floating around out there of the moment the skate contacts his face. Glad he’s ok and all, but as someone who has to sutures faces for a living I can’t imagine that actually took 75. They had to be counting redos lol. Only ever seen two ice skate injuries. At least they’re clean since the blades are so sharp, unlike the dudes using a chainsaw for the first time at 3am, 5 beers deep

Reactions: Kalv
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad