Post-Game Talk: 2023 NHL Playoffs - Round 1: Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Toronto Maple Leafs

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scout20

Jul 21, 2022
New lines combination are needed to counteract Marner & Matthews being on separate lines.

Colton Point kucherov
Hagel Stamkos killorn
Paul Cirelli Perry
Maroon Bellemare Jeannot

Reactions: Renopucker

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
New lines combination are needed to counteract Marner & Matthews being on separate lines.

Colton Point kucherov
Hagel Stamkos killorn
Paul Cirelli Perry
Maroon Bellemare Jeannot
I see nothing amiss with that lineup...particularly since 91 is moved down. Cirelli with Perry could be a big plus, and may give Paul some giddyup.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Every pre write their Eulogies? Except Byr, that guy probably has an Oscar acceptance speech written up already.

I see nothing amiss with that lineup...particularly since 91 is moved down. Cirelli with Perry could be a big plus, and may give Paul some giddyup.
The problem is playing Stammer in a shutdown role against Marner and Matthews.

Reactions: Stammertime91

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Hagel has to be moved back to the top line, they're neutered as ES right now and Hagel is playing out of his mind. Stamkos has added nothing.

Hagel-Point-Kucherov
Killorn-Paul-Stamkos
Jeannot-Cirelli-Colton
Maroon-Bellemare-Perry

Enough speed to cover for Jeannot on the 3rd, need to get Paul going offensively.

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
I'd rather see Eyssimont on the third line and if Jeannot has to be in, sit Maroon.

Listening to JB describe Jeannot back when he traded for him, it sounds like he's talking about a different player:

Tim Smith

Jun 24, 2021
I'd rather see Eyssimont on the third line and if Jeannot has to be in, sit Maroon.

Listening to JB describe Jeannot back when he traded for him, it sounds like he's talking about a different player:

Yes, JeanNOT has been disappointing with the exception of some beatings he has dished out, but as we know has done absolutely zero elsewhere on the ice.

scout20

Jul 21, 2022
Every pre write their Eulogies? Except Byr, that guy probably has an Oscar acceptance speech written up already.

The problem is playing Stammer in a shutdown role against Marner and Matthews.
Matthews is on line 1 which is why I have Point matched up against him. Marner is rw on line 2 which is why I have Hagel Lw matched up against him as Hagel can keep pace with Marner which will hopefully limit Marner‘s chances.

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
Hagel has to be moved back to the top line, they're neutered as ES right now and Hagel is playing out of his mind. Stamkos has added nothing.

Hagel-Point-Kucherov
Killorn-Paul-Stamkos
Jeannot-Cirelli-Colton
Maroon-Bellemare-Perry

Enough speed to cover for Jeannot on the 3rd, need to get Paul going offensively.
Switch tanner and Perry. Pretty simple imo

Perry is a gamer and the 4th line brings him down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad