GDT: 2023 NHL Global Series LA Kings vs Arizona Coyotes @9:00pm PST/12:00am EST 9/22-23/23 game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Nhl has done a shit job marketing this series but that’s the nhl for you. All their skits/interviews/practice is like a minute long lol. Typical.

And from what I've seen, neither teams logo is on any of the signage or ice. Its just global series Melbourne. No team stuff anywhere.

This ice isn't good either. Looks like they sent Dan Craigs third cousin to do the ice instead of him. Straight up b-team stuff.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I'm sorry but I just can't get excited. This game is pointless.

Can't wait for people to make a bunch of conclusions based on a meaningless scrimmage. It happens every year.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
And from what I've seen, neither teams logo is on any of the signage or ice. Its just global series Melbourne. No team stuff anywhere.

This ice isn't good either. Looks like they sent Dan Craigs third cousin to do the ice instead of him. Straight up b-team stuff.
If I was a player involved in this I wouldn't play especially if the Ice is as bad as you say it is and I'm sure in a converted Tennis Stadium it can't be great! But then again wasn't a Frozen Fury played in like 90 degree heat once in Vegas?

I'm sorry but I just can't get excited. This game is pointless.

Can't wait for people to make a bunch of conclusions based on a meaningless scrimmage. It happens every year.
Regardless its hockey season once again boyz

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I wonder if Australians are torn between cheering for an Australian-born player and cheering for Kings, which is a reminder of being under British colonialism :sarcasm:

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Meh, most couldn't care less about the monarchy. It's mostly just a thing that gives us a public holiday every year for their birthday, which is nice.
I kinda figured, but unfortunately that's the best my limited sense of humor can think of.

But I appreciate the input from someone more familiar!

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
My strategy is to watch the replay of the games on ESPN+ first thing in the morning instead of turning myself into a zombie. It worked pretty well last year.
1695438705545.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad