GDT: 2023 NHL Entry Draft

LTCPain75

Jul 12, 2022
Does anyone have a kitten for this one? I'd really appreciate it.
1687987812854.png

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Yea, I figured it could just be a live GDT thread where we talk about the actual picks, trade rumors and our frustration about how the Avs clearly should've picked this bust over that bust
May I suggest to lock the other 2 threads? (Rumors and the other draft thread). Would be easier to keep up.

Last edited:
Reactions: CobraAcesS

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
They should probably trade the picks for immediate help. But man it would be nice to have a few fresh first rounders in the pipeline again.

Why?

These aren’t top 10 picks. These players will maybe turn into role players, just maybe, but most likely not.

With our track record, these guys will be worth shit all in a few months after they break every bone in their bodies and/or slump hard with their teams. I just know it.

Trade them now. Give us the best chance to win another Cup with MacK/Makar/Mikko in their primes. We are going to suck ass by the time these players would be ready to compete for depth spots on a lineup.

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
Broadcast set to start at 5pm MT. Do we know when first pick will actually be taken?

Ncit3

Oct 19, 2011
Colorado
Why?

These aren’t top 10 picks. These players will maybe turn into role players, just maybe, but most likely not.

With our track record, these guys will be worth shit all in a few months after they break every bone in their bodies and/or slump hard with their teams. I just know it.

Trade them now. Give us the best chance to win another Cup with MacK/Makar/Mikko in their primes. We are going to suck ass by the time these players would be ready to compete for depth spots on a lineup.
Exactly. We're in a window to win. Trade and worry about consequences later. Would we rather have a 2nd line that works or another Oskar Olausson to wonder if he'll be anything?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad