2023 NHL Draft

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Not a young kid.
We need a Braxtyn or a jaxxon to really see this thing off

If someone told me there's a german hockey player named Arno i assume that player is in his 50-60's

Wonder what the P.W stands for in his name

Arno P.W. Tiefensee

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Love the Bertucci pick. Ever since they learned to start drafting for hockey sense things are looking bright and following a logic.

Very much in the Harley mold, no? Can skate, distribute, play in all situations, projectable frame, natural confidence. And the production is there in his D-1 season plus he's super young. Everything about him says 1st round talent frankly.

Starry Knight

Tele-Wyatt
Jun 9, 2013
KW
Love the Bertucci pick. Ever since they learned to start drafting for hockey sense things are looking bright and following a logic.

Very much in the Harley mold, no? Can skate, distribute, play in all situations, projectable frame, natural confidence. And the production is there in his D-1 season plus he's super young. Everything about him says 1st round talent frankly.
Absolutely a similar player to Harley. Big, fast PMD, but lacking elite offensive instincts. Middle pairing defenceman written all over him.

Reactions: piqued and LT

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas

I can’t believe we drafted a nasty guy named angus. Can’t decide between calling him beef or mad cow.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Feels like Dallas is trying to draft for quality depth this year

Which I like, we have top end talent out the ass now that some of our home-run swings are panning out

Reactions: Sports2

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Sebastian Bradshaw with the 7th rounder . So no wingers drafted at all i guess

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
ok so whats Bradshaw's connection to the scouting staff

He got drafted into the USHL so I think this is them getting ahead of a players development and snagging him now as opposed to next year. I’ve seen some clips of him, he looks skilled for a kid his size .

Al48

Apr 23, 2020
ok so whats Bradshaw's connection to the scouting staff
I can answer this for you. He doesn’t have any. I was at the game where the Stars scout “discovered” him. The scout just happened to be there to watch his nephew play on the opposing team. From there, it blew up. Absolutely just right place, right time. And he even had a pretty bad game that day, as did most of his team.

Bradshaw is a late bloomer. He was pretty good in the Ontario area and was drafted pretty high in the OHL overage draft.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I can answer this for you. He doesn’t have any. I was at the game where the Stars scout “discovered” him. The scout just happened to be there to watch his nephew play on the opposing team. From there, it blew up. Absolutely just right place, right time. And he even had a pretty bad game that day, as did most of his team.

Bradshaw is a late bloomer. He was pretty good in the Ontario area and was drafted pretty high in the OHL overage draft.
lmao this is why we still post on this forum

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad