NFL: 2023 NFL Trade Deadline

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Will it be another eventful day like last year or will it be incredibly underwhelming like most years?
Significant moves so far the lead up to it has just been:

Byard (S) from Ten to Phi
Williams (DL) from NYG to SEA
Sweat (DE) from Wash to Chi (not a PO run move)

Not sure how many big names are moving. Typically not a lot.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
If Johnson and Chicago can't agree to terms, at best Chicago is looking at likely a 4th round compensatorty pick for him. But, only if they don't go out and sign someone else to negative that comp. pick. They likely will be active, so end result he would go for nothing if not traded.

Dallas and Buffalo lost Diggs and White at CB, so they should be looking around.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
If Johnson and Chicago can't agree to terms, at best Chicago is looking at likely a 4th round compensatorty pick for him. But, only if they don't go out and sign someone else to negative that comp. pick. They likely will be active, so end result he would go for nothing if not traded.

Dallas and Buffalo lost Diggs and White at CB, so they should be looking around.

With that defense (withou trades) Buffalo has zero chance at making the Super Bowl

& they are in their all in window

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
God I hope we trade for a corner.. Johnson from Chicago would be great but I assume if he is traded today it will be to Dallas or someone else. If he is even traded today.

And a couple of minutes after I typed this news comes down that we traded for Douglas from GB.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheAngryHank

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Mac Jones isn't that bad honestly....probably the worst set of skill position players to work with.

he could potentially thrive on a good team imo

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
God I hope we trade for a corner.. Johnson from Chicago would be great but I assume if he is traded today it will be to Dallas or someone else. If he is even traded today.

And a couple of minutes after I typed this news comes down that we traded for Douglas from GB.
Your wish is my command

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad