Injury Report: 2023 NFL Injury Thread

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
There’s no f***ing way this guy had a fully torn Achilles aside some kind of significant medical breakthrough that nobody is talking about.
It's not going to matter anyways, because if he takes a single snap behind that assfisting of an OL right now he's going to get his Achilles ripped off.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
He'd be an absolute moron to try and play behind that line. Doubly so because the Jets are officially eliminated as of yesterday.

So given it's Rodgers, I fully expect him to try.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
He'd be an absolute moron to try and play behind that line. Doubly so because the Jets are officially eliminated as of yesterday.

So given it's Rodgers, I fully expect him to try.
I have nothing against the Jets but I would absolutely laugh my ass off if that attention whore Rodgers goes in too early and gets a career-ending injury. Rodgers can suck a poison dart frog's asshole for all I care.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
I have nothing against the Jets but I would absolutely laugh my ass off if that attention whore Rodgers goes in too early and gets a career-ending injury. Rodgers can suck a poison dart frog's asshole for all I care.

I see him starting a game, tossing 2-3 first half tds, then pulling himself out of the game and announcing his retirement to pursue a 2nd career as a semipro Pickleball player

• Haha
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

Oh... Another field turf LBI season ending injury.

Just signed a new contract last off-season. ACL in week 16, not likely to be ready to go full speed in September. AP was a freak of nature blowing out his ACL in the final week only to rush for 2K yards the following season. Most others need the full 9 months just to get onto the field and fell somewhat right.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Oh... Another field turf LBI season ending injury.

Just signed a new contract last off-season. ACL in week 16, not likely to be ready to go full speed in September. AP was a freak of nature blowing out his ACL in the final week only to rush for 2K yards the following season. Most others need the full 9 months just to get onto the field and fell somewhat right.

Wasn't field turf related, he took a hard hit to the knee.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Jamal Adams going back on IR today, along with Dee Eskridge who continues to disappoint.

Hopefully he can manage to keep his yap shut while the team figures out what to do with him.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Jamal Adams going back on IR today, along with Dee Eskridge who continues to disappoint.

Hopefully he can manage to keep his yap shut while the team figures out what to do with him.
Seattle for sure regrets not ponying up more to get Minkah Fitzpatrick out of Miami that season. They were fine to move their #1 pick that season, but Eskridge was their 2nd rounder. Should have been more than ready to add that pick as well to the package and do a 1, 2, 3 to secure Minkah. Jamal, more of a LOS S, like Chancellor, but at least Cam could give you something in coverage vs a TE. Plus, the team had Earl to cover on the backend.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Thought for sure he destroyed the ACL from the way he went down.

That's a huge plus for Detroit.
Seems like Laporta and Watt are out for the WC weekend. Both could have been worse than what has been reported on them, so have to look at it as glass half full

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad