2023 Free Agency/UFA Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
it always makes me sad when I see Newpower's name and then remember that he's just a 25 year old AHL lifer

that name would be perfect to throw out there against Buffalo

ShelbyZ

Apr 8, 2015
Surprised we qualified Newpower and McIsaac. Both not very good players

Serviceable warm bodies still far away from counting against the AHL vet rule so Yzerman can sign half a dozen that do count against it to rotate in and out of the pressbox.

Newpower is interesting because I thought he was eligible for Group VI. EDIT: Nvm. His first year in the pros was on an AHL deal.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
? Larkin Raymond
Mazur Kasper Lombardi
Berggren Danielson Rasmussen
Veleno Savage ?
? Seider
Edvinsson - ASP
2 big guys
Is this what we going to see in 4 years?

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
Well guys, I accidentally fuc*ed up…

I accidentally cut my beard WAY to low and I look ridiculous. This is the first time this has ever happened to me. I can only imagine that this can only mean that my humiliation is our windfall.

This summer, we are going to have a completely new look team by training camp with at minimum 4 new free agents (not including kostin). Those 3 are going to be a goalie, rhd, and 2 forwards.

Again, this is because of my royal fuc* up and can only mean good luck. Because if we don’t have good luck in free agency, then this is just another kick in the dic* and I can’t have that.

LETS HAVE A GOOD OFF-SEASON. LFG

Reactions: Henkka

DTR

Dec 13, 2021
Upgrading 4th line talent to 3rd line talent and missing the playoffs again to draft 12th is not a successful year. Free agency should be a small fraction of the activity this summer.

If we are limiting term, whatever. But it’d be nice to actually add proven NHL talent to the core of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad