NBA 2023 Buyout Market

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California

I don’t love it unless he agreed to a VERY limited role and continues agreeing to that role. He does offer a play style that the Clippers don’t have already but he also offers an attitude that the Clippers don’t have. He’s competitive as hell though and hopefully he can come in and take some pressure off the big guys. I think this will end up like the Wall deal though.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
I don’t love it unless he agreed to a VERY limited role and continues agreeing to that role. He does offer a play style that the Clippers don’t have already but he also offers an attitude that the Clippers don’t have. He’s competitive as hell though and hopefully he can come in and take some pressure off the big guys. I think this will end up like the Wall deal though.
Isn’t this just signing a less-injured Wall?

Turnover prone? Check.
Can’t make jump shots? Check.
Diminished athleticism? Check.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Isn’t this just signing a less-injured Wall?

Turnover prone? Check.
Can’t make jump shots? Check.
Diminished athleticism? Check.
Not really. Westbrook is a much better floor general than Wall and this is coming from someone who hates Westbrook and loved prime Wall.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Not really. Westbrook is a much better floor general than Wall and this is coming from someone who hates Westbrook and loved prime Wall.
Paul George came out and said a couple weeks ago that bringing in Westbrook to run the offense would help them. Of course we know that NBA players aren't always the best GMs but it does sound like they have that specific role in mind for him, and they don't really have someone to be that kind of guy now.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
clippers spacing is better than the lakers because they have guys who can actually shoot, so westbrick's passing ability will help them out there. aside from that, i really don't know why the clips make this move unless 1. they're only planning on playing him 10-15 minutes a game or 2. he's accepted a role as a facilitator. with his ego, i doubt it's 2

mann has been playing well and they just traded for hyland (who complained about lack of playing time in denver,) so i just don't see the need for russ. unless they're banking on him reverting back to his OKC form?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00