GDT: 2023-24 Western Conference Quarter Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @7:00pm game 2 Edmonton leads 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I don't want to hear anyone question Kopitar's leadership. How many times is he a key part of a winning or tying goal in big situations? Leads on the ice. Nobody handles big moments better than this guy.
Tough luck buddy. I am questioning it. One solid game doesn’t do much to erase the captaincy. He was real good today though.

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
That’s an absolutely bat shit insane pass from byfield

I don’t think he intentionally put it right on Kopitars stick but it’s right in his wheelhouse for vision and creativity to be able to try to not only make sure it’s not icing but also get an area pass towards kopi

See for the 2014 one you could see the play develop so I was already up

I never sat down during the hawks one, I was a drunk nervous wreck
I straight up smashed one of my acoustic guitars during that game 7 Hawks game in 2014. The most unraveled I've ever gotten watching hockey.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Seeing the overhead and back-side replay, Byfield made a skilled play to get his back-hand blade on the puck, but did that puck hit the refs skates when the ref hopped up and sat on top of the boards?

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I think it’s kinda weird that people are shitting on skinner when a few of the goals he had no chance on. And then you have Talbot who was getting beat clean from bad angles.

br3ds0x

Dec 6, 2005
Huntington Beach
That was a fun, albeit f***ing nerve wracking game. But I feel like all I read on these boards now is negativity. Kopi sucks, Dewey sucks, we need to trade them, why the extension, etc. Then they both come out with a great game. It’s almost like not a single person on this site has any say on personnel, coach, or gm, but everyone’s bitching about this that and the other. Maybe just be a fan and enjoy watching your team play. Everyone who posted about sending Kopi out to pasture, and he just won us a game. We as fans can’t control a single thing this team does, and if y’all can’t find any sense of enjoyment out of watching the team you root for then f*** off. Thanks for attending my ted talk.

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
That was a fun, albeit f***ing nerve wracking game. But I feel like all I read on these boards now is negativity. Kopi sucks, Dewey sucks, we need to trade them, why the extension, etc. Then they both come out with a great game. It’s almost like not a single person on this site has any say on personnel, coach, or gm, but everyone’s bitching about this that and the other. Maybe just be a fan and enjoy watching your team play. Everyone who posted about sending Kopi out to pasture, and he just won us a game. We as fans can’t control a single thing this team does, and if y’all can’t find any sense of enjoyment out of watching the team you root for then f*** off. Thanks for attending my ted talk.

AHEM!!!!!

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I think it’s kinda weird that people are shitting on skinner when a few of the goals he had no chance on. And then you have Talbot who was getting beat clean from bad angles.
Skinner doesn't track the puck. It's much worse and much more obvious than Talbot. I was sitting here dumbfounded at some of the pucks Skinner obviously didn't see that only just flew by his pads. There's a stretch in the third period where the Kings were chucking everything wide of the net and Skinner's head wasn't moving at all. He didn't see any of it.

aceofpace

Mar 19, 2016
If we win this series, we are going to face either Vancouver or Nashville in the next round. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad