GDT: 2023-24 Western Conference Quarter Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @7:00pm game 2 Edmonton leads 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
Damn, it’s literally library in there when the Kings score. I wish it was the same at Crypto when the opponents score. Unfortunately the loser ass resellers will hand the tickets to these punk ass Oiler fans
I hate that the most. If season ticket holders sell to the opponents fans than they should lose their seats.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
That centering pass where Talbot didn't even move. What the f***. The puck was going straight towards the front of him.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Spent 8 million on PLD and spent 1 million on your starting goalie. You can’t make this dumb shit up

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Damn, it’s literally library in there when the Kings score. I wish it was the same at Crypto when the opponents score. Unfortunately the loser ass resellers will hand the tickets to these punk ass Oiler fans
what the hell else are you going to do in edmonton?

Inzane

Mar 6, 2024
Talbot cant stop stop picking the wrong decision. Either he overplays a situation or doesnt do anything when he should. F me single-handedly throwing this game and most likely the series when we lose this

Last edited:

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
I hate that the most. If season ticket holders sell to the opponents fans than they should lose their seats.
How about you guys pay for this shit and just eat the cost when you can't go because you don't know who is going to buy them haha. It's not like you get to interview potential buyers first.

Also, it's a big city and other team's fans buy tickets direct from the Kings. This isn't some bumf*** town like Edmonton with dorks getting tattoos on the concourse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad