GDT: 2023-24 Western Conference Quarter Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @7:00pm game 2 Edmonton leads 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Talbot has erased his sins as far as I’m concerned. We move forward.

I would have taken tied going into the third a few hours ago.

Reactions: Shellz

BaileyFan

Jun 14, 2023
Gotta eat some crow here. Kopi and Doughty seem to have gotten the memo that this is the last stand for Blake’s masterclass creation and with it any chance of them winning another Cup. They’ve come to play tonight.

It just sucks that the vaunted Kings depth that everyone talks about is simply not it.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Byfield seriously needs to stop being a non factor and Fiala needs to be away from PLD. Move Moore down

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I'm so disappointed in Danault.

In the last 3 playoffs he really elevated his game. Helped take Montreal to the finals.

I don't know what's happened to him.

Also, PLD is a bust. 100% confirmed.

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
Gotta eat some crow here. Kopi and Doughty seem to have gotten the memo that this is the last stand for Blake’s masterclass creation and with it any chance of them winning another Cup. They’ve come to play tonight.

It just sucks that the vaunted Kings depth that everyone talks about is simply not it.
Yea its Kopitars best playoff game from the last couple years. Doughty putting his money where his mouth tonight also. When hes out there Edmonton cant do anything.

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
What a save by Talbot. That was such a piss poor period by the Kings, completely dominated in just about every way. Those were 2 of the worst PP's since game 1.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Fortunate to not have given up the lead that period. Lot of players went missing that period. Moore, Fiala, Dubois, Byfield, Gavrikov, Spence all not contributing anything this game.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
PLD leaving skid marks all over the ice... what an embarassemnt
PLD is honestly a disgrace of a player. And I know I’m a big fan of Fiala but I know if they move Fiala away from that disgraceful piece of shit then Fiala can probably start to play better. I’m super disappointed in byfield. For being the supposed prodigal son he has been trash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad