GDT: 2023-24 Western Conference Quarter Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @7:00pm 5/1/24 Oilers lead 3-1

Choralone

Oct 16, 2010
Burbank, CA
The question will be if Rob Blake will be fired by promotion, and give him some weird title because I don't think they'll have the heart to tell him to go get lost. Shouldn't be their problem otherwise, but I also don't know what else he would do. It sounds like listening to podcasts over the past couple years, he was in trying to get an exit strategy out of the GM spot regardless. The Dubois trade and signing is a fireable offense in itself.

f*** - it was Blake all along! HE paid the refs....

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
A gentlemen's sweep. F*** off Oilers you guys couldn't even finish this team in 4. Hope the next team wipes their a** with your sh*tty team.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
I’m considering the Utah team or just pick a team in the juniors until Bluc is shitcanned. Not spending a dime on this org.
f*** yeah, Keller, Cooley and Guenther with an actual owner spending money to win? I can watch the Durzi circus with a calm heart rate. That could be a hell of a good time.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Seattle King

Aug 19, 2022
I feel nothing. Because I knew we were going to lose.
This is not the fan experience I am looking for.
I have no hope for this franchise while the Robitaille-Blake cabal is making decisions.
I am glad the offseason is here, I was getting bored watching this team since about January. Even took more than a few games off for the first season this century.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Had to return to see if the Kings could pull it out...too little time...too little firepower better Luck next year

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
A gentlemen's sweep. F*** off Oilers you guys couldn't even finish this team in 4. Hope the next team wipes their a** with your sh*tty team.
A gentleman's sweep is losing game 4 after being up 3-0 and winning game 5. Kings won game 2 so it's not a legit gentleman's sweep.

Reactions: ru4reals

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
I feel nothing. Because I knew we were going to lose.
This is not the fan experience I am looking for.
I have no hope for this franchise while the Robitaille-Blake cabal is making decisions.
I am glad the offseason is here, I was getting bored watching this team since about January. Even took more than a few games off for the first season this century.
yeah i'm not even mad about it

it's for the best right now

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
I don't think Canucks or Preds can even if they tried. WCF is a different beast, and I definitely see the Oilers struggling against any of Colorado/Dallas/Vegas. But even then, all three of those teams have their own weaknesses.

Reactions: Schrute farms

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad