GDT: 2023-24 Western Conference Quarter Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @7:00pm 5/1/24 Oilers lead 3-1

kingskring

Dec 3, 2012
it's the first round, they don't have enough to have good officials on every game, the career bozos have to at least get first round games off seniority
Then thats a problem the NHL needs to fix. YESTERDAY

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
You really didn't see the elbowing ???
wow...
His arm wraps right around the shoulder and elbows the face
hard to imagine something like this happening when draisaitl's practically down on one knee leaning and reaching to grab PLD's stick

Inzane

Mar 6, 2024
It feels like we just stand there and wait for the obvious McDavid to Draisatl pass and oops its in the net. It happens every kill where everything kinda just stops and we start waiting for them to score

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I was fine when we were just losing straight up

But the last two games have ref fingerprints all over them and it’s not just the calls and no calls, that goal call was bunk and the slap shot with BSDs helmet off shows their awareness and attention to detail

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I think the Kings suck and the PK needs to be a lot better three years ago and to this day. HOWEVER, it’s hard to be mad at the Kings when the officials are doing whatever they can to send the Kings into the meat grinder when the legit calls are good enough to screw them. Now they’re just match fixing to ensure goals? Like what the f***

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad