GDT: 2023-24 season game 79 LA Kings vs Calgary Flames @7:30pm 4/11/24

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
GK5gnmzaQAMDdIp

Los Angeles Kings(41-26-11, 93pts, 3rd in Pacific) vs Calgary Flames(35-37-5 75pts, 6th in Pacific)
Crypto.com Arena | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats
MhUHwoJ.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
mxXYfba.png

auJmc4g.png

YPHAtd4.png

uaLJ1fm.png

Scratches: Arthur Kaliyev, Jacob Moverare
Injuries: Carl Grundstrom. Phoenix Copley
Covid: N/A

:flames
l9JeVot.png

E3LqQVc.png

C7qSkDr.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

bland

Jul 1, 2004
So Lizotte said that there are "some individuals who have drifted away from the team game" after the Duck loss?

Again?

Reactions: Surf Nutz

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Biting my tongue, nervously.

Marckstrom is avocado pit, hard to crack.

Flames been making guacamole of the Kings in the last 2.

Vegas lost, Vancouver in OT, Oil still ascending.

Positioning for the Nucks a possibility, it's right there.

To not grasp it...

Limping into the postie, ugh.

DoktorJeep

Winners of the Offseason
Aug 2, 2005
OC
So Lizotte said that there are "some individuals who have drifted away from the team game" after the Duck loss?

Again?
How many of those guys are making the team out of camp next year, barring injury?

bland

Jul 1, 2004
How many of those guys are making the team out of camp next year, barring injury?

Clarke for Roy. Arvidsson is 50/50.

Then likely everyone else will stay the same. Lewis has more than earned another year - if he wants to stay.

If there is a new GM, maybe we will see some changes.

DoktorJeep

Winners of the Offseason
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Clarke for Roy. Arvidsson is 50/50.

Then likely everyone else will stay the same. Lewis has more than earned another year - if he wants to stay.

If there is a new GM, maybe we will see some changes.
I guess Lewis has earned another NHL contract. But why does it have to be with the Kings. I’m sure his work life balance would be the same if he got one more deal, just with Anaheim.

Reactions: ibleedkings

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I don't even necessarily mind the actual lineup so much as the minute distribution

peopel were huffing the copium posting that we're one of the younger teams in the league

then you realize all the guys getting 3/4 of the minutes have one foot in the grave and the kids who can't grow facial hair spend more time tying their skates than playing

Like, Trevor Lewis, 13th forward, 41 game 4th liner? Okay

Trevor lewis middle six forward next to PLD and JAD while kaliyev is on a milk carton, turcotte is playing 3 minutes a game, and Clarke and Thomas et. al. are riding busses? f*** out of here with that.

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
I'm not happy Clarke is out the lineup, that turnover to Zegras from Spence was the last straw for me. Spence has been OK offensively, but I feel like Clarke ought to be there instead. Can't help but feel like Lizzo is talking about PLD with that comment, because of course its him.

BaileyFan

Jun 14, 2023
I guess Lewis has earned another NHL contract. But why does it have to be with the Kings. I’m sure his work life balance would be the same if he got one more deal, just with Anaheim.
I wonder if Lewis would want to go to Salt Lake City to end his career. Gotta think that the team would be pushing to bring in a hometown hero for their inaugural season, they’d probably make him captain too.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I'm not happy Clarke is out the lineup, that turnover to Zegras from Spence was the last straw for me. Spence has been OK offensively, but I feel like Clarke ought to be there instead. Can't help but feel like Lizzo is talking about PLD with that comment, because of course its him.

Not even Clarke or Doughty can make Englund an NHL regular.

Not even gonna get into the with/without stats, the only difference between icing Englund and me is handedness and size.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

bland

Jul 1, 2004
I don't even necessarily mind the actual lineup so much as the minute distribution

peopel were huffing the copium posting that we're one of the younger teams in the league

then you realize all the guys getting 3/4 of the minutes have one foot in the grave and the kids who can't grow facial hair spend more time tying their skates than playing

Like, Trevor Lewis, 13th forward, 41 game 4th liner? Okay

Trevor lewis middle six forward next to PLD and JAD while kaliyev is on a milk carton, turcotte is playing 3 minutes a game, and Clarke and Thomas et. al. are riding busses? f*** out of here with that.
Lewis has been asset to the team all year long. Change the system so that you don't force your coaches to turn their backs on progress just to chase a first round pounding. And if you do change the system, Trevor Lewis is still going to get you what you NEED out of your 4th line RW spot.

Reactions: FSL KINGS

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
anyone else having issues signing on with Ballys via spectrum?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad