GDT: 2023-24 season game 77 LA Kings vs Vancouver Canucks @7:00pm 4/6/24

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
GKfw0CGbkAAhrl8

Los Angeles Kings(40-25-11, 91pts, 4th in Pacific) vs Vancouver Canucks(47-21-8 102pts, 1st in Pacific)
Crypto.com Arena | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats
LpNAJ9p.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
mxXYfba.png

auJmc4g.png

YPHAtd4.png

uaLJ1fm.png

Scratches: Arthur Kaliyev, Jacob Moverare
Injuries: Carl Grundstrom. Phoenix Copley, Alex Turcotte
Covid: N/A

:nucks

hKA4YOl.png

pHRbreR.png

eugOZAL.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Just a huge game!

Gotta earn the points to get to 7th , seems like most agree.

Very possible our playoff matchup.

Not sure we even have anymore playoff teams after this certainly not division leaders.

Or do we get to 7th only to have the Oinklers pass the Cantnucks? lol

Let's freaking go

with or without Danault!

Kingfan1967

Oct 6, 2017
Just a huge game!

Gotta earn the points to get to 7th , seems like most agree.

Very possible our playoff matchup.

Not sure we even have anymore playoff teams after this certainly not division leaders.

Or do we get to 7th only to have the Oinklers pass the Cantnucks? lol

Let's freaking go

with or without Danault!
vs Vancouver 4/6 - last Playoff team (doesn't mean much , those teams out of the race have players wanting to impress to keep their jobs for next year, so they usually play harder).
@ Anaheim 4/9
vs Calgary 4/11
vs Anaheim 4/13
vs Minnesota 4/15
vs Chicago 4/18

Reactions: Surf Nutz

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
The "we want Vancouver" is getting kind of embarassing honestly

"yeah we're below 500 vs. everyone else" isnt' the flex you think it is
I just don't want Edmonton again. Boring.

And I don't want Vegas. We'd end up being 0-2 in playoff series against an annoying cheating five year old franchise that we all hate.

And I don't want any of the central teams because we'd probably get embarrassed.

And I don't want...oh wait. I guess I do want Vancouver.

shuchukfan

Mar 11, 2015
OC
I was out in Vegas on Tuesday and Vancouver had played Vegas that night. It was after the game and I was waiting for the Bellagio fountain show to start. A guy in a Canucks jersey was also waiting and he asked where I was from. I told him and said, "Let me guess. You're from Vancouver." He said yes. I guess they are going to a few games down here. I asked him how the game went (I didn't follow the score) and he said it was horrible. I told him I was a Kings fan and hate the Knights. He said that at least we had that in common. Then he started talking about the 1-3-1 (he didn't use that term, though) and how all the Kings do is clog up the neutral zone. I told him that Edmonton has no problems getting around it. I guess that offended him and he stopped talking to me. Haha.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
@shuchukfan yeah a lot of Canucks fans make that west coast trip in the spring when it happens, they often hit disneyland and such too as well as a couple of games. Typically they're not the terminally-online shitweasels and are good to chat up but you must have found a twitter user lol

shuchukfan

Mar 11, 2015
OC
@shuchukfan yeah a lot of Canucks fans make that west coast trip in the spring when it happens, they often hit disneyland and such too as well as a couple of games. Typically they're not the terminally-online shitweasels and are good to chat up but you must have found a twitter user lol
I get pissed when I drive from Laguna to see a Kings game and they play like crap, so I can't imagine what it feels like to fly somewhere and see them lose. I cut him some slack, but I thought his reaction was funny.

• Haha
Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Fripp

Sep 6, 2005
Portland, OR
The "we want Vancouver" is getting kind of embarassing honestly

"yeah we're below 500 vs. everyone else" isnt' the flex you think it is
My take on it is that they're the only West playoff team that is remotely close to as soft as the Kings are. Neither team is a team built for playoff hockey. So yeah, of everyone in the picture, I see them as the easiest first round opponent (and they should feel the same about the Kings).

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
My take on it is that they're the only West playoff team that is remotely close to as soft as the Kings are. Neither team is a team built for playoff hockey. So yeah, of everyone in the picture, I see them as the easiest first round opponent (and they should feel the same about the Kings).

I can understand that take, those aren't the ones I'm lampooning

it's the yay i can't wait for the playoffs bring on vancouver bravado

It does seem they're our 'best' draw but haven't we learned a thing about wanting certain opponents? bad juju at best, ripe for everlasting heckling.

I'm gonna be at this one, pray for me

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
I can understand that take, those aren't the ones I'm lampooning

it's the yay i can't wait for the playoffs bring on vancouver bravado

It does seem they're our 'best' draw but haven't we learned a thing about wanting certain opponents? bad juju at best, ripe for everlasting heckling.

I'm gonna be at this one, pray for me
I'll find you and buy you a beer. :thumbu:

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
I was on a plane to cabo once and it was full of people from vancouver. They were all drunk as lords, screaming loud and obnoxious.
It was great

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Yeah, but if they can gain any kind of pimp hand, they should use it.
When you have to regulate someone, do you use your Pimp Bland?

I was on a plane to cabo once and it was full of people from vancouver. They were all drunk as lords, screaming loud and obnoxious.
It was great
Was this guy there?

Attachments

• canucks_riot-1.jpg
    canucks_riot-1.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Haha
Reactions: chris kontos

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad