GDT: 2023-24 season game 72 LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @6:00pm 3/28/24

CarlSneep

Feb 26, 2023
Dwight King was actually 5th in ice time among forwards in the 2014 playoffs (more than Dustin Brown & Jeff Carter) so he arguably had a bigger impact in that run than he did in 2012, which is crazy to me.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
dwight king was cool 12 years ago

i'm tired of boring and safe at this point personally, i'll take 5th-10th in the league defensively as opposed to 1st if it means maybe we err closer to top 10 offensively with a bit of fun involved

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Since the Oilers rough start to the season, they've been by far the best team in the league.

They've gone 22-4-2 at home in that span. 35% PP at home this season.

So I think we may have underestimated just how difficult this game was gonna be.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Since the Oilers rough start to the season, they've been by far the best team in the league.

So I think we may have underestimated just how difficult this game was gonna be.

A crazy 16 game win streak or whatever will do that. One or two slip ups during that run , they might be still fighting it out for a spot. I don't think anyone really underestimated this game.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

I don't even think it's the result as much as the 'how,' sick of this team just mentally falling over vs. the Oilers, they're in their own heads about it and every game feels like they'll either fall behind and just wilt or take a lead and choke because eventually they fall into passive 1-3-1.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I don't even think it's the result as much as the 'how,' sick of this team just mentally falling over vs. the Oilers, they're in their own heads about it and every game feels like they'll either fall behind and just wilt or take a lead and choke because eventually they fall into passive 1-3-1.
I don't see it that way at all; the Oilers are better than us.

If it was a team we were equal to, than I might agree it's mental weakness or whatever. The better team is usually winning these games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad