GDT: 2023-24 season game 66 LA Kings vs Chicago Blackhawks @5:30pm 3/15/24

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
This game is a sort of home game for Turc since his Papa ended up there after his brief NHL career. His Grandpa Real Turcotte would be proud

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Lewis gets cleaned out the way Danato did, and the ref just turns his head.
rulebook just shuts for one team when they're down like this, it's dumb as hell

if they want to penalize themselves into being down 10 goals, they should be allowed to

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
pretty brutal turnaround here, surely several hours of travel ahead then it's even a half hour earlier start

what do you get like 12 hours actual rest maybe

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Needed win and stat boost, but need to stay focused on tomorrow. This was probably the easiest game of the season thus far. Hopefully they get a similar goal total, but Dallas isn't going to allow like 3-4 of those goals they scored tonight.

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
A good game for me to see because now when i start thinking about how bad we are, i can reflect back and realize there's always somebody worse.
For the hawks-alot worse

LeftKinger

Oct 20, 2022
That wasn’t an NHL team the Kings played tonight but it may have been just what the they needed right now. Byfield has been a bit cold since his goal of the year, so nice to see him back on track. With Kempe heating up, that first line looks formidable. Fiala has been hot and Moores scored a couple after being cold. Another good sign is Spence finally potting one. He’s got all the tools and this should be a weight off his shoulders.

Hopefully the offense starts to click under Hiller and we get some stability with the lines. What’ll really impress me and give me some hope for the playoffs is if they can pull out a good win in Dallas. We shall see.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
A good game for me to see because now when i start thinking about how bad we are, i can reflect back and realize there's always somebody worse.
For the hawks-alot worse

Yeah, but they will could come out of these two seasons with Bedard and Celebrini. It's ugly to climb out of it, we all remember how bad 06-07 & 07-08 were.

Yeah, they are awful, but it's by design.

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Kings need to get to the middle of the ice and get the puck through on net while looking for deflections and rebounds against the Cowboys.

Dallas showed us how to do it last loss to them,

Mirror it.

Lot of teams throwing their backups out against the Kangs, hopefully we get another shot at old Wedgewood.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad