GDT: 2023-24 season game 40 LA Kings vs Carolina Hurricanes @12:00pm 1/15/24

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
GD5UK1eWkAAlcGl

Los Angeles Kings(20-11-8, 48pts, 3rd in Pacific) vs Carolina Hurricanes (24-13-5 53pts, 2nd in Metro)
PNC Arena | Raleigh, NC
TIME: 12:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats
QmN0YEP.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
QnDSxkh.png

5L75RCm.png

Soo3wDl.png

gHCHJmF.png

Scratched: Arthur Kaliyev, Jordan Spence
Covid: N/A
Injured: Viktor Arvidsson, Pheonix Copley

:canes

6AVAmJP.png

lP6D5eK.png

cTQMsQZ.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

SaltyElkHunter

Grocery Shopping in the woods
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
4-1 Canes.

Todd isn’t getting fired on the road. Our only hope is they lose all the way back to LA and Blake has an opportunity. Rob will 100% look to pawn this solely on Todd even though he masterminded the internal blowup up of what seemed to be a successful rebuild with trading the wrong players for the worst imaginable guy to bring on a young team. A laundry list of poorly timed and evaluated extensions, mis management of prospects and actual picks, and just flat out denial and the cardinal sin of co-signing his own bullshit!

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Kings win 5-3. Dubois has a goal and an assist. Byfield pots another goal too.

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
This is one of those games where everything is going against the Kings. The universe tends to go full on George Costanza in these situations. Kings win 4-2.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

FrozenKing18

Goongala! Goongala!
Aug 11, 2009
SoCal
Justin Williams’ clutch energy will transfer onto the Kings tonight and win!

.. or the usual happens we blow the lead and lose in OT.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Kings will win and then think "okay everything's fine, nothing more to see here"

Oh you had better believe a win will result in a layer of smugness so heavy California might fall into the ocean

Yeah you definitely showed us, 6-15 in the last 21!

Reactions: YAYSAY

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Todd mentioned last game that Laf would get some PP time because he's a right shot (which they clearly need).

What does Fagemo have to do to get a chance? The team needs goal scoring. The team needs a right shot. You're trying to shake things up.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
This is one of those games where everything is going against the Kings. The universe tends to go full on George Costanza in these situations. Kings win 4-2.

It really does. Everything on the superstition-o-meter points to loss...so we'll probably get like a big save dave 51 save win

Reactions: Schrute farms

shuchukfan

Mar 11, 2015
OC
Not going to waste my day off and watch this live. I'll watch it later. That said, I think I'd be more pissed off with a win right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad