GDT: 2023-24 Season game 4 LA Kings vs Minnesota Wild @5:00pm 10/19/23

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
F80FuImWMAAiniI

Los Angeles Kings(1-1-1, 3pts, 3rd in Pacific) vs Minnesota Wild (2-1-0, 4pts, 2nd in Central)
Xcel Engery Center | St. Paul, MN
TIME: 5:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats

DhbEyZH.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

BPSP1sG.png

4BhIv79.png

Soo3wDl.png

ECesVBG.png

Scratched: Jaret Anderson-Dolan. Tobias Bjornfot
Covid: N/A
Injured: Viktor Arvidsson

:wild

QyGvVWo.png

yH7koQE.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Last edited:

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I recall last time in Minny Fiala was buzzing around all over the place. He's been surprisingly low energy so far this season. Hopefully this sparks him.

Faber is guaranteed to get a point tonight, so we start the game down 1.

Hopefully Copely is better than last game.

Edit: I see Talbot is starting.

Last edited:

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
Just need to figure out who Talbot is....is he game 1 Talbot or game 3. I suppose if it's somewhere in the middle, we should be good.
Game 4 Talbot
I suspect both our goalies will be constantly up & down throughout the year. I'd be surprised if either of them settled into a constant long-haul performance that can be expected. Just hope it's more ups than downs.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
That listed lineup hasn't matched their first few games, they had been playing Brodin and Faber together.
Yeah. Faber has actually been their #1 dman. He leads all players in TOI per game.

He has the potential to surpass all expectations of what his ceiling was.

• Haha
Reactions: Sol

yankeeking

Jun 4, 2007
I.E.
I hope they stay with 84-21 and 3-5 the majority of the time , it made for less closing my eyes time, defense looked solid last game

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
That listed lineup hasn't matched their first few games, they had been playing Brodin and Faber together.
Hope you don’t mind me jumping in from the Wild board briefly. They moved to these pairings last game to try and have two usable pairings instead of only one with the Spurgeon and now Goligoski injuries. Merrill, Goligoski, Addison and Middleton (at least he’s netfront passable) are all significantly below the play level that the Wild usually expect from their top 4 D. It says a whole lot that they trust Faber to carry his own pair already.

You guys are going to have some good scoring opportunities tonight, you have the forward depth to do some damage against the Wild D right now.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Like to see a 10-9 Barn Burner...of course the Good Guys Win...Kempe Hatty,Fiala Hatty,Dubois 2 and Kopi 2 with Byfield with the Game winner with 0.1 left in Regulation

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Kings should have known they had something in Middleton when he wasn't only a 7th round pick but the last pick in the whole draft

they're nails there!
Not to "well akshully"...

But I remember watching him in the OHL during his draft year and I was making a thread about draft prospects on LGK. I called him out as a player the Kings should draft.

Then again I thought they should have taken him with the second round pick and I got annoyed they took his junior teammate Alex Lintuniemi instead. Didn't think he'd fall to the 7th. Whoops.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

bland

Jul 1, 2004
Hope you don’t mind me jumping in from the Wild board briefly. They moved to these pairings last game to try and have two usable pairings instead of only one with the Spurgeon and now Goligoski injuries. Merrill, Goligoski, Addison and Middleton (at least he’s netfront passable) are all significantly below the play level that the Wild usually expect from their top 4 D. It says a whole lot that they trust Faber to carry his own pair already.

You guys are going to have some good scoring opportunities tonight, you have the forward depth to do some damage against the Wild D right now.
Thanks for the heads-up. I wasn't able to catch the Habs game, and your own GDT has them paired on your top unit so I assumed they were keeping them together.

For some reason the Wild and Ottawa always seem to have the most eventful games for LA, hoping tonight follows suit.

bland

Jul 1, 2004
Yeah. Faber has actually been their #1 dman. He leads all players in TOI per game.

He has the potential to surpass all expectations of what his ceiling was.

His performance against the Leafs on Saturday was on par with what we saw out of Doughty in his first year. Not saying he will put up similar numbers, but the impact is very similar.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad