GDT: 2023-24 season game 29 LA Kings vs Detroit Red Wings @4:00pm 1/13/24

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
GDvXBYhboAAAxQ5

Los Angeles Kings(20-10-8, 48pts, 3rd in Pacific) vs Detroit Red Wings (20-16-5 45pts, 5th in Atlantic)
Little Caesar's Arena | Detroit, MI
TIME: 4:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats
VQ5SgJw.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
QnDSxkh.png

5L75RCm.png

Soo3wDl.png

gHCHJmF.png

Scratched: Arthur Kaliyev, Jordan Spence
Covid: N/A
Injured: Viktor Arvidsson, Pheonix Copley

:wings

dVKCM4d.png

OyJ0AWj.png

vn15JoQ.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Okay, so...

They've lost 6 straight after having a lead. They have the worst OT record in the league. So the trick is to see if Detroit is willing to forfeit. Maybe they can threaten to leave PLD behind after the game.

Reactions: Telos

Nasti

Jan 30, 2006
Long Beach, CA
One thing is for sure. The Kings will lose the third period, so they better have a 6 goal lead. Maybe they’ll have a chance then.

LeftKinger

Oct 20, 2022
They need a dominant win to get their confidence back. Clarke in for Spence again, sigh. This time he’s paired with Englund. Clarke doesn’t have the foot speed that Spence has, so I can see that pairing getting into trouble.

Twitter guys also say Laferriere will get some PP2 time since he’s a right handed shot. Let’s see if his shot is more accurate given the extra time you get to shoot on PO’s. That’s if PP1 doesn’t spend the whole pp passing it around the perimeter…

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
From LAKI:

Byfield – Kopitar – Kempe
Moore – Danault – Fiala
Laferriere – Dubois – Anderson-Dolan
Grundstrom – Lizotte – Lewis
Kaliyev

Anderson – Doughty
Gavrikov – Roy
Englund – Clarke
Spence

bland

Jul 1, 2004
From LAKI:

Byfield – Kopitar – Kempe
Moore – Danault – Fiala
Laferriere – Dubois – Anderson-Dolan
Grundstrom – Lizotte – Lewis
Kaliyev

Anderson – Doughty
Gavrikov – Roy
Englund – Clarke
Spence
Oh, bother

dman3474

Feb 21, 2009
L.A.
They need a dominant win to get their confidence back. Clarke in for Spence again, sigh. This time he’s paired with Englund. Clarke doesn’t have the foot speed that Spence has, so I can see that pairing getting into trouble.

Twitter guys also say Laferriere will get some PP2 time since he’s a right handed shot. Let’s see if his shot is more accurate given the extra time you get to shoot on PO’s. That’s if PP1 doesn’t spend the whole pp passing it around the perimeter…
If there was only someone in the system who is a right shot that has been on fire lately.

Reactions: Schrute farms

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Clarke hasn’t really impressed me much. Hopefully he shows what the hype is all about today.

• Haha
Reactions: kilowatt

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
King's are due!
Let's get this one!

Hockey Gods obviously punishing us for a lack of faith. GKG!!!

Pucknut50

Jun 13, 2007
Drawing the line. Let the puck luck bless the Kings here on out. PLD Big hug - You have sucked but you're family so "GKG"

Reactions: Dog as Man

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I don't even have words anymore, christ

i was half joking when I said they made the easiest decisions into the hardest possible situations but here we are

Reactions: tny760

bland

Jul 1, 2004
I don't even have words anymore, christ

i was half joking when I said they made the easiest decisions into the hardest possible situations but here we are

If only they could play themselves in the playoffs. Nobody beats the Kings harder than themselves.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
There’s no way he took Spence out after the way he’s been playing! Oh yes he did!

After 1 game?
No in general when he’s been up with the Kings I haven’t come away being overly impressed with him. I don’t think he’s been as impressive as Spence has been when he first joined the Kings irregularly. Want to see what every one else was hollering about when he played for the Reign.

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
Olli Maata and Gostisbehere as a pairing should be every King forwards dream matchup. Most coaches would try to target that pairing.

Perron is going to do something stupid, I just hope it's early and it gets the Kings fired up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad