GDT: 2023-24 season game 25 LA Kings vs New York Rangers @4:00pm 12/10/23

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
End of a tiring roadie, sure guys are bumped and bruised from last night. Not expecting a good performance today at all, and expecting the prevailing narrative to return to the kings are frauds, can't beat good teams, play only defense, etc. since it's high profile on the east coast and the Isles fans are already chest thumping their parade thru the main boards making sure everyone knows how much we suck

So, got them exactly where we want them for the rest of the year!

Just get out of this healthy and get home, reset.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Watch out for Trouba and stand up for yourself if you’re the Kings.

Nasti

Jan 30, 2006
Long Beach, CA
I’ve had a feeling all week that this would be a bloodbath in favor of NY. Just feels like karma for how the Kings treated Quick.

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
I’ve had a feeling all week that this would be a bloodbath in favor of NY. Just feels like karma for how the Kings treated Quick.
I love Quickie until the day I die but he should be mad at his agent for not including a NMC on a 10 year contract if the goal was to retire a King. I don't think there is any bad karma here, personally. I hated it at first but after the dust settled it was clearly the best thing for both parties.

True revenge would be Quick somehow getting some starts in the Cup final against the Kings. How f***ing crazy would that scenario be?

Reactions: Nasti

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Ranger fan coming in peace to say, have no worries. Rangers have been playing like dog shit lately. I pray for mercy. LOL!

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Ugh. Not looking forward to this one.

5th game in 8 nights. Coming off kind of draining game last night in NYI. Copley in net?

PLD no points in his last 5. Only 2 goals in his last 20.

Reactions: LAKings88

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
It's going to be an interesting game as both teams have their adversities and of course, we are facing Quick for the first time. My thoughts on Quick have been well-documented, ultimately I just didn't like how it was handled, but I don't feel sorry for him as Quick certainly got the better end of the deal in that he got to rekindle with AMart and handed another cup ring, and then play for his childhood favorite team. I just wish him the best and hope things end positively for him and everything gets mended on the back end because obviously, he is going to be celebrated in LA for the rest of his life and beyond as 32 is going straight to the rafters.

As for the game, I could see it going either way. I just hope to get out of this healthy with as many points as possible. Should be a good game and hopefully a lot less chippier than the Isles. Looking for a little bit of a bounce back as I am sure the taste of last night's loss is worse for the players than the fanbase.

Reactions: The Pale King

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Ugh. Not looking forward to this one.

5th game in 8 nights. Coming off kind of draining game last night in NYI. Copley in net?

PLD no points in his last 5. Only 2 goals in his last 20.

If PLD were two years younger he'd be in greeneville by now

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Not expecting much after last night's collapse in the 3rd period and with Copley expecting to start it has the makings of a blow out in favor of the Gotham bad guys...

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
First time I haven't been working while the Kings are playing in weeks. Been following the threads and watching the highlights, not the same though obviously.

Going to feel very weird seeing JQ in the other crease. 1-0 Kings win would be a nice win-win type of thing but the chances of that are slim to none.

Reactions: King'sPawn

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
Quick starting against the Kings is a bit like getting free tickets to a Chris Cornell show ("sick!") and then you go and find out he's actually just singing guest harmonies with Dave Matthews Band ("decidedly less sick").

It's not a perfect analogy, sorry DMB fans.

Last edited:

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I'm more interested in how Quick plays.....for better or worse. Also hoping Alex LaFerriere gets a hat trick so LA media can screw it up and give credit to Alexis Lafreniere
Just want to see Laferriere and/or Grundstrom get some more points to help put to bed the notion that PLD needs better linemates.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00