GDT: 2023-24 season game 19 LA Kings vs Montreal Canadiens @1:00pm 11/25/23

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
F_y0cSJaoAAw91H

Montreal Canadiens(9-9-2, 20pts, 7th in Atlantic) vs Los Angeles Kings (12-3-3 27pts, 3rd in Pacific)
Crypto.com Arena | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 1:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats
nsj5rV7.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

QnDSxkh.png

FDFiAZH.png

Soo3wDl.png

ECesVBG.png

Scratched: Blake Lizotte, Jacob Moverare
Covid: N/A
Injured: Viktor Arvidsson

:habs
SxYd9ye.png

8KhTBQs.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Trap game.

Struggling team on a 3 in 4 while we are at home? Eek.

Hopefully the guys channel some emotion from yesterday. I’m still riding high on Mikey folding Vatrano and MacTavish at the same time and Drew spotting two ducks trying to get at PLD after cleanup so going back in after Mason. Hope Englund is ready again too because Xhekaj will be.

Get physically and emotionally involved and this will be a Kings win. Try to “get by” without digging in and we will lose. Respect your opponent.

Also need Copley to be more like his last outing and less like the one goal per four shots against version

Kingfan1967

Oct 6, 2017
Trap game.

Hopefully the guys channel some emotion from yesterday. I’m still riding high on Mikey folding Vatrano and MacTavish at the same time and Drew spotting two ducks trying to get at PLD after cleanup so going back in after Mason. Hope Englund is ready again too because Xhekaj will be.

Get physically and emotionally involved and this will be a Kings win. Try to “get by” without digging in and we will lose. Respect your opponent.

Also need Copley to be more like his last outing and less like the one goal per four shots against version
Kempe's hit didn't excite you?

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
I don't see this group falling into trap games at all. If they lose, it's gonna be due to goaltending. I think they put up at least 5 today.

Normally I'd figure we wouldn't score at all, it's a Saturday day game, back to back, against a poor opponent. But with the depth and spread of ice time I just don't get that feeling anymore.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Caufield will score a goal, then Herby and Bandit get into another argument.

Then we bring up how Blake drafted Turcotte against his scouts advice.

Byfield finally scores a clean wrist shot goal this season, but Sol is dissatisfied because the celestial alignment suggests he only scores these goals every 173.4 days.

But the Kings lose because they always seem to do so when I make silly predictions. Then I need to talk to a therapist about how I find my own humor toxic, reinforcing the notion that I'm meant to have a joyless existence.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I don't see this group falling into trap games at all. If they lose, it's gonna be due to goaltending. I think they put up at least 5 today.

Normally I'd figure we wouldn't score at all, it's a Saturday day game, back to back, against a poor opponent. But with the depth and spread of ice time I just don't get that feeling anymore.

I'm actually less scared about falling into the trap vs. MTL and waaaayyyy more scared vs the bottom of the Pacific haha

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Anyone know where I can find Englunds fight last night? He was dropping bombs.

Caufield will score a goal, then Herby and Bandit get into another argument.

Then we bring up how Blake drafted Turcotte against his scouts advice.

Byfield finally scores a clean wrist shot goal this season, but Sol is dissatisfied because the celestial alignment suggests he only scores these goals every 173.4 days.

But the Kings lose because they always seem to do so when I make silly predictions. Then I need to talk to a therapist about how I find my own humor toxic, reinforcing the notion that I'm meant to have a joyless existence.
Thanks for the laugh lol. Bro is it so wrong to want a wrister lol.

Nasti

Jan 30, 2006
Long Beach, CA
Anyone know where I can find Englunds fight last night? He was dropping bombs.

Part of me hopes you’ll ask this question if Byfield scores the cup winning goal this spring.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Honestly, no. Just poking fun at you changing the parameters of when you'll be happy with Byfield, and it's maddening you haven't come along further yet.

Thanks for taking the joke in stride though.

• Love
Reactions: Sol

Docgonzo

Triple Crown Line
Jan 9, 2010
Chino, Ca
Trap game.

Xhekaj is on the IR

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
As a kid the Montreal Canadiens were the Creme de la Creme and the Kings were well not very good until BPulford Arrived and instilled a Work ethic and Defensive system that worked well...plus JMilford went out and got some players he knew from his days as a NYRanger employee...the Kings became a good team...now the Kings are good "maybe" great and the Les Canadiens aren't very good...like to see a Blow out actually maybe 10-2 to avenge the game Montreal shelled LA when Rogie "first" arrived in LA...exact date was Jan 9, 1972! Go Kings Go!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad