GDT: 2023-24 season game 16 LA Kings vs St. Louis Blues @7:30pm 11/18/23

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
Dat heat map.

20232024-20266-5v5.png

This team just doesn't allow much in the middle.

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
f*** Bertuzzo.

That second cross check to Arvidsson's ribs is one of the dirtiest non-hockey play I've seen in a long time.

I remember seeing it live, hate it then and still hate it now.

Reactions: ru4reals

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
Just thought I’d mention Kaliyev’s assist on Dubois’s goal last night. Everyone is expecting Kaliyev to blast one at the net, but instead he lays a perfect no look pass back to Dubois for a one-timer that made Binnington look silly. Obviously Arty is known for his heavy shot, but he’s developing into a real complete player.

I really thought the Blues were going to pull Binnington there. This body language is just all white flag. Practically asking to be pulled.

STL@LAK: Dubois scores goal against Blues | Los Angeles Kings

SaltyElkHunter

Grocery Shopping in the woods
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
Just thought I’d mention Kaliyev’s assist on Dubois’s goal last night. Everyone is expecting Kaliyev to blast one at the net, but instead he lays a perfect no look pass back to Dubois for a one-timer that made Binnington look silly. Obviously Arty is known for his heavy shot, but he’s developing into a real complete player.

I really thought the Blues were going to pull Binnington there. This body language is just all white flag. Practically asking to be pulled.

I love Arty he is developing … it’s just crazy how he will look like a world beater and then diapers for the next 10 shifts

tny760

Mar 12, 2017

kaliyev also had a neutral zone strip from behind that unsurprisingly went unmentioned by anyone here. thankfully nick and foxy gave him some flowers toward the end, he had a really great game. nice activation and center lane drive from spence on that play too, really opened things up

don't think stl really had an option to pull binnington and i doubt he wanted to, they're on a b2b tonight with anaheim

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
I love Arty he is developing … it’s just crazy how he will look like a world beater and then diapers for the next 10 shifts

He was a 33rd overall pick in his draft class. Even if he "should've" gone in the 1st, that's what, like 20th? That's still a toss up. Even some top 3-5 picks don't ever make it. That Kaliyev is anything for 1 out of 11 shifts is great. If he's anything good for 3 out of 11 shifts the Kings struck gold.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00