Confirmed with Link: 2023-24 Schedule Released

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Oh good, the annual Black Friday matinee game the team never gets up for comes with the added bonus of the pro-Kings brigade this year. Hooray!!

Also fitting this team opens the season with a B2B as well, though I've been meaning to get out to Vegas at some point to see the Raiders and they're home the weekend the Ducks are there. That might be the move.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
The NHL season starts on Tuesday the 10th and we don’t play our first game until Saturday the 14th. Vegas will have already played twice before we play our first game against them. We are going to get annihilated.

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
So playoffs this year, fellas? lol.
I know I posted this last week but it's too damn funny not to post whenever the subject is brought up.

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Probably going to go to the Palm Springs game. 3PM so not late for the kids and can go to the zoo beforehand.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Oh good, the annual Black Friday matinee game the team never gets up for comes with the added bonus of the pro-Kings brigade this year. Hooray!!

Also fitting this team opens the season with a B2B as well, though I've been meaning to get out to Vegas at some point to see the Raiders and they're home the weekend the Ducks are there. That might be the move.
I mega-loathe that Black Friday game!!!

Reactions: TheGoodShepard1

Hamilton Bulldogs

Jan 11, 2022
ducks and leafs on hockey night in Canada should be interesting. Don’t think that’s ever happened. At least in Toronto.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad