2023-24 Roster Thread #9: Spring time is upon us

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Does Johansen need to be healthy to be bought out? Or can he fake his injury through that as well and flyers get to ltir his cap hit?
He needs to be healthy to be bought out. He'd also get paid less through that method.

His potential fake injury will result in him getting his full pay day.

It's a scumbag move.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
He needs to be healthy to be bought out. He'd also get paid less through that method.

His potential fake injury will result in him getting his full pay day.

It's a scumbag move.
If it's fake they can have independent doctors and private investigators take a look, just like with people who claim they got hurt at work or in an accident and then go run a marathon or climb a mountain.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Chicken N Raffls

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
I’m still grappling with whether Briere is just a cowardly cuck, or whether he’s actually just very dumb and thinks this is the way about things.

The absolute bare minimum in terms of personnel change, I.e you are still completely incompetent as GM since you are sticking with Torts and losing another year, but you have something in the way of an occasional lucid thought, is to fire the brain dead brothers Rocky and Lappy.

Reactions: renberg

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
No, that was actually Poehling. Laughton was 2A with Frost 2B.

We are blessed.
1713395719037.png

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville

Doesn't look very smooth to me. The only things that make sense on that graphic are Konecny and Deslauriers. TORTS is senile. It's so obvious. The story Hartnell told about being being benched late, TORTS admitting he was wrong later, but still "sticking with his gut" of not trusting him should be more than enough for anyone to realize this.

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
Doesn't look very smooth to me. The only things that make sense on that graphic are Konecny and Deslauriers. TORTS is senile. It's so obvious. The story Hartnell told about being being benched late, TORTS admitting he was wrong later, but still "sticking with his gut" of not trusting him should be more than enough for anyone to realize this.
I’d honestly say Foerster is about right too. After getting his feet wet, they fed him minutes.

I really don’t think there is any rhyme or reason to it, just interesting to see.

Reactions: Chicken N Raffls

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
Poehling and Frost are the same age making similar money I think veteran bias can be ruled out

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad