GDT: 2023-24 Other Games Around The League

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Deboer really knows how to make playoff adjustments. Vegas generally looking flat these past 3 games aside from the occasional high danger plays

StrawHatEklund

Apr 16, 2024
San Jose
Dallas up 3-2. Hopefully Oilers finish off the Kings and then hope the Leafs can force a Game 7. Gonna root for Burns against the Rangers too.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Looking at the Kings, I wonder if this is how the Sharks would look without the Kane trade. A playoff team with one or two youthful studs (Eklund, Stutzle) but an aging core (Burns, Karlsson, Pavelski, Hertl) that can't keep up.

karltonian

Jan 1, 2023
Looking at the Kings, I wonder if this is how the Sharks would look without the Kane trade. A playoff team with one or two youthful studs (Eklund, Stutzle) but an aging core (Burns, Karlsson, Pavelski, Hertl) that can't keep up.
to be fair, nobody is keeping up with connor mcjesus

His lack of adjustments was one of the biggest reasons why we didn't beat the Penguins in 2016.
well that and the f***ing dirty knee on hertl

Reactions: coooldude

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
to be fair, nobody is keeping up with connor mcjesus

well that and the f***ing dirty knee on hertl
Yeah, but that's what I mean. The Sharks were going to frequently run up against Edmonton and McDavid, or Colorado and Mackinnon/Makar, or Las Vegas and Eichel/Stone, or by now Vancouver and Pettersson/Hughes...they would have probably been slight favorites over a team like Los Angeles or Nashville.

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
Yeah, but that's what I mean. The Sharks were going to frequently run up against Edmonton and McDavid, or Colorado and Mackinnon/Makar, or Las Vegas and Eichel/Stone, or by now Vancouver and Pettersson/Hughes...they would have probably been slight favorites over a team like Los Angeles or Nashville.

It sounds to me like you are praising DW and DWJR for screwing things up so bad we HAD to rebuild, thus avoiding the pain of competing and getting worked by those teams! :laugh::laugh:

Wilsons' post-mortem 4D chess

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
It sounds to me like you are praising DW and DWJR for screwing things up so bad we HAD to rebuild, thus avoiding the pain of competing and getting worked by those teams! :laugh::laugh:

Wilsons' post-mortem 4D chess
Trying to find the silver lining in the cloud.

• Haha
Reactions: tiburon12

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Leafs losing in game 7 to Boston would be pretty interesting. We've never seen it before.

Reactions: sharski

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Look at Toronto. Playing well defensively, changing up offensive tactics, and trying to stretch the ice.

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
i desperately want to see Toronto win tonight, then healthy scratch Matthews and be up 3-2 with 5 minutes left in game 7

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Very Thorntonish play from Marner. He's holding on to the puck, looking and looking and looking for a play...

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Boston is just playing mind games with Toronto while Mathews is out, he will be back for game 7 and Boston will blow them out.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
If you're Mathews I don't know how you play game 7. If you lose the fans are going to be livid.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad