GDT: 2023-24 Other Games Around The League

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I realize Marner is largely a playoff no show but I’d still trade for him if all were moving are guys like Granlund, Kunin, Ferraro, & Blackwood and no futures.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
The amount of interference Vegas is allowed to get away with away from the puck is pretty annoying. Dallas can't even make a breakout pass because all the pass options are being chopped at or pushed off away from the play.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TheBigDrunkPanda

Oct 19, 2021
The amount of interference Vegas is allowed to get away with away from the puck is pretty annoying. Dallas can't even make a breakout pass because all the pass options are being chopped at or pushed off away from the play.
To be far Dallas was getting away with a lot of hooking and slashing in the first

Jamie Benn is possibly the laziest most talented forward in this series, more so the evander Kane. Ryan Suter is up there too

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
The funny thing about the Leafs series is that I genuinely don’t think the Bruins are all that good this year. If they hold on and face Florida in the second round, I think they’ll get a bit shit-kicked.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
To be far Dallas was getting away with a lot of hooking and slashing in the first
Yeah, that's fair enough
Jamie Benn is possibly the laziest most talented forward in this series, more so the evander Kane. Ryan Suter is up there too
I think it's more an age and health thing.
The funny thing about the Leafs series is that I genuinely don’t think the Bruins are all that good this year. If they hold on and face Florida in the second round, I think they’ll get a bit shit-kicked.
Probably true. All their top players have taken a step back...and no Bergeron, of course.

Shark Finn

∀dministrator
Jan 5, 2012
Herwood
The league sure needs more true hockey market teams like the Leafs and less expansion sunbelt teams like the Florida teams. :naughty:

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
It's irritating when commentators try to tightly correlate the regular season with the playoffs. Sure, Hellebuyck hasn't had 3 back-to-back bad games in the regular seasons; did he play a focused, complete, championship-caliber team 3 times in a row?

Edit: Hellebuyck has to read that play.

Reactions: coooldude

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Every time Colorado acquires pro talent, the guy outperforms expectations! Kadri, Wood, Cogliano, and now Mittelstadt...has it ever blown up in their face?

• Wow

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Out-talented, outworked, out-hustled, out-hit, outplayed...

It's worth repeating: when your star players fail, and their star players shine, depth is irrelevant.

coooldude

Jul 25, 2007
Every time Colorado acquires pro talent, the guy outperforms expectations! Kadri, Wood, Cogliano, and now Mittelstadt...has it ever blown up in their face?
Aside from their recent failed acquisition of Ryan Johansen? That's why they needed to go get Middelstadt.

Before Kadri they also had a lot of misses. A strong 2C is definitely what that team needs... And goalie. Their weakest points. When they address them, they're true contenders like this year. But Georgiev may still be too weak to go all the way. We'll see.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad